Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bismarck essay question in the edexcel as retake paper this month? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Right, I have a mock tomorrow where we're doing a question that has just been in the retake paper this month... I think it was a retake paper :p: Our teacher said it involved Bismarck but refused to say anything else, haha. I just wondered if anyone knew what the question was, it was one of the two essay questions under the german unification/Bismark topic. Any help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    It was something like To what extent was Bismarck soley responsible for unifying Germany from 62-71. I ****ged him off quite a bit through his role in Danish war, Franco and Austrian wars and then talked about the military having little to do with him and the economy being the powerhouse it was would unify Germany anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tristan1000)
    It was something like To what extent was Bismarck soley responsible for unifying Germany from 62-71. I ****ged him off quite a bit through his role in Danish war, Franco and Austrian wars and then talked about the military having little to do with him and the economy being the powerhouse it was would unify Germany anyway.
    Thankyou very much, thats really helpful I hope it went well for you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.