Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Quick note on an observation I have made.
    All the guys that I have seen with fringes who have it directed to one side have it swayed towards thier right hand side. The only person I have seen with a fringe pushed to the left looked very femenine and perhaps homosexual. Therefore I was wondering if there is a relationship with hair direction and sexuality. Just like guys getting thier ear peirced, if it's only one ear then the right is gay, the left is straight. I wonder now if that applies to fringe direction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsThisLife???)
    Hello,
    All the guys that I have seen with fringes who have it directed to one side have it swayed towards thier right hand side. The only person I have seen with a fringe pushed to the left looked very femenine and perhaps homosexual. Therefore I was wondering if there is a relationship with hair direction and sexuality. Just like guys getting thier ear peirced, if it's only one ear then the right is straight, the left is gay. I wonder now if that applies to fringe direction?
    I was always told the right ear is gay not the left....oh and my fringe is swayed to the left....but Im nottttt gay obviously thers no way for me to prove that to you, but take my word for it, no relationship in this case!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK-mar)
    I was always told the right ear is gay not the left....oh and my fringe is swayed to the left....but Im nottttt gay obviously thers no way for me to prove that to you, but take my word for it, no relationship in this case!!
    You are right, sorry I mixed the two ear sides. OK, i'll take your word for it but it was just an observation I made in the last couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    You are right, sorry I mixed the two ear sides. OK, i'll take your word for it but it was just an observation I made in the last couple of days.
    haha no worries....you're allowed to make your own judgements, it just takes time before they are corrected, haha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL in the last couple of days? That is some extensive surveying you have done x

ReputationRep:
    Is this from the front or the back?

ReputationRep:
    Well, ****. My boyfriend's clearly gay.

ReputationRep:
    You have too much time on your hands.

ReputationRep:
    This is actually correct, when I sway my fringe to the right I can't keep the girls off me, but as soon as I move it to the other side I instantly have cravings for men.

Seriously....

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go ahead and guess this is more related to the left brain/right brain thing rather than sexuality... or maybe which hand is your dominant?

ReputationRep:
    which left and right... his left and right, or your left and right when looking at him face to face?

ReputationRep:
    mine goes to the left, because i am left-handed you fool

ReputationRep:
    Mine goes towards the left somedays, towards the right other days.

Does that mean I'm bisexual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr eko)
    Mine goes towards the left somedays, towards the right other days.

Does that mean I'm bisexual?
    It means you're a WHOOOOOREEEE that sleeps with everything.
    Or that you just feel like wearing your hair differently.
    But I'm 99% sure its the first one.

ReputationRep:
    I love guys with fringes! Case in point#1 being:

:drool: How is it "homosexual"? It's just hair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrazyApe)
    This is actually correct, when I sway my fringe to the right I can't keep the girls off me, but as soon as I move it to the other side I instantly have cravings for men.

Seriously....
    lol.

It depends on your parting, or which way your hair decides to go... I think.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    All the guys that I have seen with fringes who have it directed to one side have it swayed towards thier right hand side. The only person I have seen with a fringe pushed to the left looked very femenine and perhaps homosexual. Therefore I was wondering if there is a relationship with hair direction and sexuality. Just like guys getting thier ear peirced, if it's only one ear then the right is gay, the left is straight. I wonder now if that applies to fringe direction?
    I think you spend far too much time think about homosexuality and arbitrary fashion choices. Perhaps a sign that you should think hard and deep about your own sexuality?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/education...ch-hair-whorls

Maybe you have a point OP...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    http://www.theguardian.com/education...ch-hair-whorls

Maybe you have a point OP...
    How did you find this thread? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Is this "to the right" as you are facing them or from their perspective?

I would suspect that it is more likely to be down to whether they are right or left handed. As people are predominantly right handed, I would imagine this is the reason.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.