The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xelarose
Has anybody ever had a gay pet?

I think so......I just generally hate being unnecessarily touched by men.
Reply 2
TBH I've never payed close attention to my pet's sexuality.
I have two male guinea pigs and i thought one was gay, but it turns out it was just a dominance thing.
Reply 4
I had two male guinea pigs too, that had sex.

Someone above me knows more about guinea pig sexuality that me though.

I just thought they were gay.
Reply 5
I had two fish one called Steve the other Alan... and they used to play a lot, i thought i had gay fish & thought that was pretty cool.
But then Steve had babies so I'm guessing i just mistook their gender rather than them being homosexual :frown:
Reply 6
I once had a transsexual hamster :yep:
I had a rabbit that always insisted on humping the other male rabbits head.
JNV
I once had a transsexual hamster :yep:

You castrated it + gave implants?
Reply 9
I had a gay bitch when I was younger. She was great but only seemed to want to get with other bitches. I really liked her though.
Two male oscars I had acted as a breeding pair. They were lovely :smile:, shame I had to give 'em away.
Reply 11
i had a gay boycat called kyliebob. a case of mistaken gender identity. i dont think his pink feather boa collar helped though...
Jemmmy
I had two fish one called Steve the other Alan... and they used to play a lot, i thought i had gay fish & thought that was pretty cool.
But then Steve had babies so I'm guessing i just mistook their gender rather than them being homosexual :frown:

Did he like Fish Sticks? :woo:
Reply 13
I had a gay parrot!

It was easy to tell, coz the boy ones were green and the girl ones were red, but he was green and "liked" green things
Reply 14
Jemmmy

Did it look like this?

Bslforever
Did he like Fish Sticks? :woo:

:toofunny:

I had a robot dog. I think he was asexual.
I had a pair of lesbian rabbits. Pip and Dave :smile:
Reply 17
I tried to stud my dog out once, we went round there and all he was interested in was playing with the ball and then he came back and tried to ride [and enter] our other Dog... BUT I still love him :biggrin:
The names you give these animals, no wonder they turn out gay!
My one cat is muted big one (male) rarely goes out maybe gay dunno.
once i caught him scratching my small cats (male) balls and regularly sniffs his arse!! lol

Latest