Turn on thread page Beta

Has anybody ever had a gay pet? watch

ReputationRep:
    My Jack Russell terrier Jackson is gay. Unless, as someone else said about their guinea pig, it's just a dominance thing. He does like to be in charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    I had a gay ***** when I was younger. She was great but only seemed to want to get with other *****es. I really liked her though.
    Thats well offensive, dont refer to a female as a *****.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my friend had two gay labradors who use to bum each other if you rubbed their backs...

"they're not gay though honest! its cos their lonely!" he proclaimed for many years

ReputationRep:
    I suspect my one of my yorkshire terriers is gay. I think he's just to scared come out of the closet. I've seen the way he looks at my other dog...

ReputationRep:
    No one has a gay pet. Males and females hump each other to express dominance

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if my dog is actually gay.. but he looks like he could be so we called him Carson...

ReputationRep:
    My pup (I say pup- she's almost one) like to lick my much older dogs vagina.
    She will also jump on her furry fat back and try and hump her.
    I have batted her off with a slipper but she insists on doing this....

ReputationRep:
    ...my dog is gay.

He also likes mating my friends dog's head.... I think he is confused.

ReputationRep:
    I think my horse is bi?

He flirts OUTRAGEOUSLY with male horses but have little or no interest in mares . . . except for his sister =/

Weird lad.

ReputationRep:
    I had two male hamsters. One used to pounce on the other. My friends said it was dominance, but I liked to think he was gay lol. Then, when he died, he passed it on lol, coz the other one didn't come to me anymore - he only went to males lol.

ReputationRep:
    My dog is full on camp, but I'm not sure which way he swings

ReputationRep:
    i used to have lesbian incestuous rats :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farawayheartbeat)
    i used to have lesbian incestuous rats :/
    Niceeeeeee :p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.