Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

N Dr.Nick Lowel "Purifying foaming cleanser - anti blemish" Watch

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard of this before, my mum got it me as a present ... I wasnt exactly excited... I don't like people buying me stuff like that (obviously i didnt tell her i didnt like it) , because my skin is still recovering from years of... Badness... and months of.. Extreme badness... and I don't exactly like people buynig me skin products, just because of how sensitive my skin is, I prefer to just keep to simple cleansers that aren't too harsh yet not too gentle, or perfumy.

...I looked at the ingredients in this, and it's got stuff in it like fruit extracts, flower extracts, "parfum", WILLOW BARK extracts.. im sorry but what do i need to be putting bloody flowers, fruit and wood on my skin for?

obviously they're only part of the ingredients, but it's just the fact that they've got bits like that in their that I think they're just trying to make it sound healthy/gentle/EPIC

but yeah any advice on it would be fine, if it really does get rid of blemishes that'd be good, because yeah... I have a hell of a lot of them.

ReputationRep:
    the willow bark would contain salicylic acid good for acne

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.