Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thousands of cats die every year in countries such as Spain and Malta, because while they prove a tourist attraction in the summer, during the winter and spring season, they are said to become a 'nuisance' and thousands are poisoned by cruel Spaniards and Maltans. I am considering organising a march to Westminster to get the government to hear our widespread opposition towards such a pertinent atrocity.

What do you think of the Spanish and Maltan genocide?

ReputationRep:
    I do not think anything of it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Cats are a tourist attraction?

ReputationRep:
    Omg what a waste of cats... they could at least eat them or somethin

Another thread about the same subject? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I find it disgusting that people are making light of such a subject. I bet they wouldn't have been so flippant about murder being committed by the Khmer Rouge.

ReputationRep:
    I know we keep cats as pets, but really what makes them so different from other animals that we wouldn't think twice about killing if they are annoying us? It's pretty normal here to put poison down for rats and mice.

ReputationRep:
    They're a pest over there like rats and foxes over here.

the rouge killed humans its different.

I wouldn't think twice about poisoning mice etc, if cats are considered a pest over there than they do what they must, unless you're going to pay for all the cats in spain to be sterilised and fed for their lives then shut up.

Frankly this is a country that kills bulls for sport do you really think killing a few cats is gonna bother them, and you may think they're vute but if you lived there you probably wouldn't feel the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetqueen)
    Thousands of cats die every year in countries such as Spain and Malta, because while they prove a tourist attraction in the summer, during the winter and spring season, they are said to become a 'nuisance' and thousands are poisoned by cruel Spaniards and Maltans. I am considering organising a march to Westminster to get the government to hear our widespread opposition towards such a pertinent atrocity.

What do you think of the Spanish and Maltan genocide?
    I'm from Malta and no we do not kill cats for fun or poison them in Summer. Right now in Malta there is a hgue debate on spring hunting (on birds that is) so any similar practice would surely be a cause for controversy!!

Can you provide us with a link for what you said?

And btw its Maltese not Maltan

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.