Turn on thread page Beta

a-levels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    AQA Modern World History Syllabus B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Well men have dominated history until recently.
    Fair enough, but there have been cases of successful women and I think a whole unit should be dedicated to studying females and this would maybe make more females study the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    AQA Modern World History Syllabus B
    Oh that's different to mine. I'm happily not studying anything very modern

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am interested in Maths, after I finish my A2 further maths, I'm going to do it at Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Yes I am interested in Maths, after I finish my A2 further maths, I'm going to do it at Uni.
    soo you're interested in maths?? how can that be?? im not saying that you shouldnt be but you know, i just dont understand why some people are so crazy about maths. But hey,you'll get into an excellent uni with it. Ill probably end up in a crappy one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    soo you're interested in maths?? how can that be?? im not saying that you shouldnt be but you know, i just dont understand why some people are so crazy about maths. But hey,you'll get into an excellent uni with it. Ill probably end up in a crappy one.
    Maths is good. Apparently you need to love it to get through further maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    What isn't interesting about Maths?

ReputationRep:
    I like maths.

but would you say that making endless stem-and-leaf diagrams of 90 or so pieces of data just to find inter-quartile ranges and medians is interesting? (GCSE Stats coursework)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I like maths.

but would you say that making endless stem-and-leaf diagrams of 90 or so pieces of data just to find inter-quartile ranges and medians is interesting? (GCSE Stats coursework)
    absoubtely bs. complete waffle. Thats what i found about teh stats cwk

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.