Report 16 years ago
AQA Modern World History Syllabus B
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Well men have dominated history until recently.
Fair enough, but there have been cases of successful women and I think a whole unit should be dedicated to studying females and this would maybe make more females study the course.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
AQA Modern World History Syllabus B
Oh that's different to mine. I'm happily not studying anything very modern
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes I am interested in Maths, after I finish my A2 further maths, I'm going to do it at Uni.
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Yes I am interested in Maths, after I finish my A2 further maths, I'm going to do it at Uni.
soo you're interested in maths?? how can that be?? im not saying that you shouldnt be but you know, i just dont understand why some people are so crazy about maths. But hey,you'll get into an excellent uni with it. Ill probably end up in a crappy one.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
soo you're interested in maths?? how can that be?? im not saying that you shouldnt be but you know, i just dont understand why some people are so crazy about maths. But hey,you'll get into an excellent uni with it. Ill probably end up in a crappy one.
Maths is good. Apparently you need to love it to get through further maths.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
What isn't interesting about Maths?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like maths.

but would you say that making endless stem-and-leaf diagrams of 90 or so pieces of data just to find inter-quartile ranges and medians is interesting? (GCSE Stats coursework)
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I like maths.

but would you say that making endless stem-and-leaf diagrams of 90 or so pieces of data just to find inter-quartile ranges and medians is interesting? (GCSE Stats coursework)
absoubtely bs. complete waffle. Thats what i found about teh stats cwk
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (156)
45.35%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.12%
Change uni choice through clearing (82)
23.84%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
11.05%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.65%

Watched Threads