Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help my dad has seen something he shouldn't watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's hilarious

Seriously don't worry. He knows humans pleasure themselves, he knows you're a human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gez1990)
    I was actually trying to make the OP feel better with a joke, but if you have any advice feel free to input... ¬_¬
    Advice? He's seen it, He hasn't mentioned it! There is no advice to give. He's a father, he should have the maturity to just ignore it and move on.

If anything, Don't be so careless next time and take note of what you are doing.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it.
    Sure it's embarrassing but he's your Dad which means he'll be too embarrassed to mention anything to you.

x

ReputationRep:
    Oh no!
    This is awful OP... I don't know what I'd do...
    I'm sort of open with my Cynthia (mum) about this sort of stuff... But my Keith!!!!?? (Dad) Don't know what I'd do!!!!
    Just ignore it and hope it goes away.

(Original post by Asha5692)
    Oh no!
    This is awful OP... I don't know what I'd do...
    I'm sort of open with my Cynthia (mum) about this sort of stuff... But my Keith!!!!?? (Dad) Don't know what I'd do!!!!
    Just ignore it and hope it goes away.
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    :teeth:
    Do you know today in chemistry I thought about you because the teacher said 'polarity'... She was talking about UV/Vis Spectroscopy... Odd huh??

What're the 'teeth' for?

ReputationRep:
    Can I point out - I have no idea what one looks like and I'm no TSR virgin haha. So is it possible neither does he? Or are these things like dildos - in which case it would be obvious

Do you know today in chemistry I thought about you because the teacher said 'polarity'... She was talking about UV/Vis Spectroscopy... Odd huh??

What're the 'teeth' for?
    Woooowwww

My interest was piqued. :teeth:

(Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Can I point out - I have no idea what one looks like and I'm no TSR virgin haha. So is it possible neither does he? Or are these things like dildos - in which case it would be obvious
    Well there are ones that look like really big pen lids, and then there are vibrating dildos.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    He must have seen this coming from a mile off.

ReputationRep:
    he probably thought it was a sweet ... oh wait there tampons

ReputationRep:
    Woooowwww

My interest was piqued. :teeth:
    Oh I see... Well... Um... It's perfectly natural.

Oh I see... Well... Um... It's perfectly natural.
    I like! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    If I saw my daughter's vibrator - which I probably will if she's anything like me once I have a daughter - i'd be more fascinated that it was a bunny than anything else. :beard: Does it just have the handle part of the dildo as a bunny head? Or is it like a DP dildo with the head - insertion head - as the two ears? :beard:

General curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    just wipe his memory with one of those flashy things from men in black.

alternatively, forget about it! aside from the fact you may have scarred him for life, it's not going to affect you. nowhere near as bad as if he'd walked in on you having sex... or even walked in on you using it..

ReputationRep:
    ahahaha owned

ReputationRep:
    I like! :borat:
    Glad to hear it.
    Hope you didn't like it too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candytreeman)
    just wipe his memory with one of those flashy things from men in black.

alternatively, forget about it! aside from the fact you may have scarred him for life, it's not going to affect you. nowhere near as bad as if he'd walked in on you having sex... or even walked in on you using it..
    You'd be scarred for life if you found out your daughter masturbates with a dildo? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    As long as its not one of those two-sets-of-ears, arse-tickling ones.

Glad to hear it.
    Hope you didn't like it too much!
    You mean this: :dice: much?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.