Turn on thread page Beta

Help my dad has seen something he shouldn't watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You'd be scarred for life if you found out your daughter masturbates with a dildo? :mmm:
    No? (although finding it randomly around the house is a little worse :p: )

She said her dad was quiet / reserved, hence the scarring thing... personally I couldn't care less what you ladies get up to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    As long as its not one of those two-sets-of-ears, arse-tickling ones.
    Google tells me it is. :beard: But why would this be any different from a just just-for-one-hole dildo?

ReputationRep:
    Google tells me it is. :beard: But why would this be any different from a just just-for-one-hole dildo?
    = scarring
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candytreeman)
    No? (although finding it randomly around the house is a little worse :p: )

She said her dad was quiet / reserved, hence the scarring thing... personally I couldn't care less what you ladies get up to
    Fair enough.

Pfft. He's had sex before - i'm sure he can handle knowing that his daughter likes both holes at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candytreeman)
    = scarring
    :p:
    Read my reply. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.

Pfft. He's had sex before - i'm sure he can handle knowing that his daughter likes both holes at the same time.
    Hahahaha.. +rep :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    You mean this: :dice: much?

*nervous laughter*

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure as a dad he'd rather you use that than go out and shag a load of guys whenever you get horny.

Fair enough.

:zomg:

*nervous laughter* indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperGiant)
    Girls touch themselves, I'm sure your dad knows this. I wouldn't worry about it. no need to be embarrassed.
    Having a vib is a whole new level of kinkyness

(Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Can I point out - I have no idea what one looks like and I'm no TSR virgin haha. So is it possible neither does he? Or are these things like dildos - in which case it would be obvious
    Rabbit vibrator is basically the most hardcore and obvious one you can get. It looks like this:

ReputationRep:
    Vibrators normally mean you are horny and have no boyfriend to have sex with, or, you have had a boyfriend for a hwile and you're trying to spice up your sex life. Lets hope he thinks its the first reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moa)

Rabbit vibrator is basically the most hardcore and obvious one you can get. It looks like this:

Just bringing an extra hole into the fray. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone else find it disturbing to look down and see a vibrating plastic bunny on your clit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petit chou)
    Vibrators normally mean you are horny and have no boyfriend to have sex with, or, you have had a boyfriend for a hwile and you're trying to spice up your sex life. Lets hope he thinks its the first reason.
    Umm I don't get how knowing that your daughter is so desperate for pleasure to have a massive rabbit dildo is better than knowing that your daughter is having a satisfying sex life with her boyfriend :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moa)
    Umm I don't get how knowing that your daughter is so desperate for pleasure to have a massive rabbit dildo is better than knowing that your daughter is having a satisfying sex life with her boyfriend :confused:
    I guess it depends on how old the OP is and how conservative her dad is.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: NOT A SENSIBLE reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moa)

Oh ******** that is obvious haha. Ah well, there goes that one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.