The Student Room Group

Friends with Benifets/****** buddies ever become more?

Women obviously become a little more emotionally attached after getting happy naked.

Should I risk engaging in buddy ******* knowing full well i am very likely to want more (i know i want more but also know i dont want a relationship yet)

could my possible friend with benifet fall for me, and if so - how?

im a female
im hot and also more attractive than he
i know his freinds fancy me
i have a good sense of humour (i laugh at myself...)
im uninhibited
im not a slut
i have really gross knees :/ (but he hasnt really got to see them properly yet)

HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes, but then it gets awkward if he doesn't feel the same way.

/thread.
I have 3 atm, and certainly hope not all women get attached!
Anonymous
Women obviously become a little more emotionally attached after getting happy naked.

You would have thought so but I know more guys that are more sensitive than women about sex and love.
Reply 4
sorry for the misspell

he initially asked me out and i screwed it up by saying i didnt want anything serious!!

but now im not sure what i want, i only want to fool around with him knowing that there MIGHT be potential for more. am i being a hypcrite?
Reply 5
basically. **** buddies work if you both just want sex, nothing more.
Reply 6
anyone have naything positive to say?

...say 'yes, men ca become attached to, his risk is as big as yours!'
Sakura-Chan
You would have thought so but I know more guys that are more sensitive than women about sex and love.

I don't know what it is but I absolutely love Helena Carter :sogood:
If there might be the potential for more, it'll be there with or without ******* him, to be blunt with you.
Would you like a man to only want you because he knows how good you are in bed?

Okay, totally pot calling the kettle black here, but when I slept with a friend for the first time, it was with the idea on my part that, even though I fancied him, nothing past sex would ever happen. Then, it did. But now I realise that it would have happened either way. And I'd have probably appreciated the sex more if the first time wasn't so blind drunk I can honestly not remember a lot of it :redface:
Reply 9
Anonymous
i have really gross knees :/

that's a deal breaker right there.
Roobsa
that's a deal breaker right there.

gee thanks, im tempted to post some help on TSR for them, but im not sure how it will be donne anonymously whilst linking ot my photobucket for pics.

anyhooo - thank you for your insight :biggrin:
Reply 11
ipulledhermione
gee thanks, im tempted to post some help on TSR for them, but im not sure how it will be donne anonymously whilst linking ot my photobucket for pics.

anon fail? :p:
Reply 12
ipulledhermione

Anon fail :p:
Roobsa
anon fail? :p:

nawww funkinoodle!

how do i fix this?

quick before someone sees, i dont want them to know about the KNEE!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
Reply 14
ipulledhermione
nawww funkinoodle!

how do i fix this?

quick before someone sees, i dont want them to know about the KNEE!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

ha! don't worry. looking at your profile picture, you're very attractive. he'd be a fool not to fall for you!

also, i don't know about the anon thing :confused: sorry.
Reply 15
Ipulledhermione Is Faking Being Me

Ignore Her.
Roobsa
ha! don't worry. looking at your profile picture, you're very attractive. he'd be a fool not to fall for you!

also, i don't know about the anon thing :confused: sorry.

i fixed it :wink:

nahh i think its broken beyond repare, i shouldnt have said that i didnt want something when i myself didnt know what i wanted.

Plus why should I expect him to want more of me, when I probably wont want him/cant imagine being with him any other way than for funsies.

xxxxx
Reply 17
fox_the_fix
I have 3 atm, and certainly hope not all women get attached!

did you get any free chlamydia with the x3 selection box?
Reply 18
Right, Im going to see beyond the fact that you seem really arrogant and answer you.

In my experience, for that kind of a relationship to work, both must just be interested in sex, and nothing more. If this changes, they need to be close enough, honest and mature enough to take it up in a decent way, rather to hope for something else and be silently heartbroken.

Getting in his pants is not the first move you want to make if you want a relationship. How would you feel if he fooled around with other girls?
I think you have to be pretty clear on what you want, and perhaps even "rules", as in if you dont want him to be with anyone else, tell the other if they get jealous, get feelings etc.
It can really quickly get messy..
Reply 19
I would do it but if the guy (or you) start getting feelings cut it off if that is not what you want. make sure you both have an understanding about how it is going to work.

Latest

Trending

Trending