Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurenrg)
    Thanks for posting the pix! It doesn't look like what I remember from visiting open day tbh. I think it's funny how they put that pic in the package, since their own rules say you can't stick anything up the walls and I like how they picked that duvet cover to match the carpet, which is kind of the blandest blue imaginable, really? It looks bland and dreary, the interior. To answer your question, there was no wardrobe to speak of So I'm kinda worried about that. I was hoping to store clothing in bags underneath the bed but it looks like there's not going to be any room for them there either OK. So how about we share a CityStorage box together Maybe I could bring my drum kit then, I'll practise there

OK so I'll def need stuff to spice up the room coz I'm not living in a bland hell for a year.

the guy in the pic looks like he's way too tall for the bed too, poor him, bet his feet are either sticking out or he has to lie sideways to be able to fully stretch his legs lol.

I think promotional wise Accommodations Office should get a pic of my room in next year's package, be a lot more inviting than this one! Yeah I'll even model, fo sho!

Ahhh. Can't wait to get started, just hope GCU and Events Management have got their stuff in order to get me a real challenging programme to study. What did you sign up for?
    No wardrobe :eek: I've got like 8 pairs of trainers and a shed load of clothes lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 24, 2010

University open days

1. Glasgow Caledonian University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Aug '18
  2. Glasgow Caledonian University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  3. Glasgow Caledonian University
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.