Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think it's slutty for a girl to pull guys every Or most times they go out?**

ReputationRep:
    How do you define "pull"?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you think it's slutty for a girl to pull guys every Or most times they go out?**
    oh jeese that's a tough one... hmmm... ehhh... lets see... NO!

Of course girls think you're a total slut but thats girls for you. They ***** over the pettiest things. Guys can kick the sh1t out of each other for 90 mins and call their mate every name under the sun and make up as soon as the final whistle blows. Girls are all "oh she done this she done that". So what!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    How do you define "pull"?
    Exert force (on someone or something) typically by taking hold of them/it in order to move or attempt to move in the direction of oneself or the origin of force.

?what...

ReputationRep:
    depends

ReputationRep:
    No, of course not. It's never acceptable to see a girl's behaviour as 'slutty' just because she's doing what she wants to do.

ReputationRep:
    It depends to what extent she 'pulls' them.
    If it's like a quickie in the alley with a different guy every other night, then yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If it's purely sexual then yes, it is a bit 'slutty'. If they just want to meet some new people or just a nice guy for them and have no interest on whether they hook up or not then that's fine. Now and again I get approached by girls when im out and i dont like it when they just randomly come and start to dance with you or start ranting drunkenly about how 'fit' or whatever they think i am (because they are drunk :p: ) But if they arent too much in your face then i dont have a problem with it, as long as they arent hoping for a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    not if you were pulling me everytime..my arm would fall off

ReputationRep:
    The word pull is used sooooooooooooooooooooooo much I have forgotten what it means ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    No, of course not. It's never acceptable to see a girl's behaviour as 'slutty' just because she's doing what she wants to do.
    What if what she wants to do is being slutty?

It's like saying you can't call hitler a **** for doing what he want to do.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by 'acceptable'? And if a girl's behaviour matches one's definition of 'slutty behaviour', then why shouldn't one be allowed to see it as such?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g2da3)
    The word pull is used sooooooooooooooooooooooo much I have forgotten what it means ?
    Pull=make out
    ..French Kiss..

lol umm i dunno, whether im wasted or not i never make the first move so usually the other way around..i think its a bit desperate if you pull EVERY single guy that comes your way..have a bit of class and actually choose the ones you like..maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Nah. perfectly acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. The girls I know who do it are ****s, and if not ****s, they're the insecure kind that have to pull to feel happy about themselves.
    Basically, if a chick pulls all the time, they've something not right with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    oh jeese that's a tough one... hmmm... ehhh... lets see... NO!

Of course girls think you're a total slut but thats girls for you. They ***** over the pettiest things. Guys can kick the sh1t out of each other for 90 mins and call their mate every name under the sun and make up as soon as the final whistle blows. Girls are all "oh she done this she done that". So what!
    Word

(Original post by KITANA91)
    Pull=make out
    ..French Kiss..

lol umm i dunno, whether im wasted or not i never make the first move so usually the other way around..i think its a bit desperate if you pull EVERY single guy that comes your way..have a bit of class and actually choose the ones you like..maybe?
    Something like this - OP I know girls who pull pretty much everytime they are out and it's pretty much down to insecurity/attention seeking issues, so that is pretty much what I would initially think. 'Slutty' is just a made up concept that jealous boys/girls (but mainly girls) use, and it only has any real meaning to them in their own pathetic little world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    What if what she wants to do is being slutty?

It's like saying you can't call hitler a **** for doing what he want to do.
    Why should it be a problem if she wants to be 'slutty'? In the 21st century, we should have moved away from oppressing women through sexuality.

It's nothing like not calling Hitler a '****', as being a slut doesn't hurt anyone, or have any negative consequences. As long as condoms are used anyway.

ReputationRep:
    This is like one of the least thought out posts ever. I mean seriously, what the hell? You can only think a girl is a "slut" when she's doing something she doesn't want to do?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.