Turn on thread page Beta

Question for the guys? watch

Are there guys that say would be turned on in bed more by a girl with an unattractive body/face than a girl who is classed as hot by most simply because he liked the unattractive girls personality? They say that sex for men is mainly physical/visual whereas for women its more emotional. But Ive wondered with guys who have gf's who most would class as unattractive are they imagining/secretly wishing an hot girl in bed or is their gf actually turning them on more than an 'hot' girl would?

ReputationRep:
    I think most guys who sleep with their partners are physically attracted to them.

(Original post by dhokes)
    I think most guys who sleep with their partners are physically attracted to them.
    A lot of guys put girls on a scale though not all guys can pull the most attractive girls so Im asking about those who have to settle for not so attractive ones.

ReputationRep:
    No.

When in the sack: hot chick > fat/ugly chick.

No questions.

Obviously, relationships are different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are there guys that say would be turned on in bed more by a girl with an unattractive body/face than a girl who is classed as hot by most simply because he liked the unattractive girls personality? They say that sex for men is mainly physical/visual whereas for women its more emotional. But Ive wondered with guys who have gf's who most would class as unattractive are they imagining/secretly wishing an hot girl in bed or is their gf actually turning them on more than an 'hot' girl would?
    Not at all. I've got plenty of friends that would say it doesn't matter so much about how the girl looks like. Men aren't that fussy. It's less about the size/appearance of the tits/arse/thighs but more about the way in which they use them, the way the walk etc.

ReputationRep:
    Its not about looks to a massive extent when in a relationship.

Couples learn to love eachother - I for one wasn't that attracted to my bf of 3 years when I first met him - the attraction grew as our relationship did.

I even think guys arn't purely visual... men and women are physical. If she's kissing you, and touching you.. you'll be enjoying it and getting aroused.

When in that position, no matter how your girlfriend 'ranks' you are going to be attracted to her, because you wouldn't be with her in the first place if you were physically repulsed by her.

If they fancy you then they will be blinded by love and think you're fit whatever so don't worry, and don't feel in secure, boys like personality better in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    me and my friends would just be happy to shag anything. not that i'm a depraved creature its just that sex is better than no sex

ReputationRep:
    Err....yeah what chunkymunkydjc said...generally.

Everyman wishes their gf to be hot like Megan Fox..and there can be no comparisons unless you're in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There has to be physical attraction and compatibility or sex just doesn't work.

But then, everything isnt always about sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    Not at all. I've got plenty of friends that would say it doesn't matter so much about how the girl looks like. Men aren't that fussy. It's less about the size/appearance of the tits/arse/thighs but more about the way in which they use them, the way the walk etc.
    Sorry I disagree if a woman was ugly then noone would look at her and same goes for size and that. She might have a good sence of humour and good personality- but be realistic, noone will go for her. If it was a relationship..hmm..maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather spent time with a girl who has a great personality, heck I'd rather spent time with anyone who has a great personality, someone I could really get along with. But yeah, a hot girl trumps a girl who's not when it comes to rudies.

ReputationRep:
    Just loose weight then you wouldn't have to ask the internest.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the physical exterior.
    My penis can't distinguish a good personality from a bad one, it only stands when it sees a killer pair of bajoobies and a fine ass :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    I believe a lot of us guys will be politely rewording the statement:

"It's all pink!"

ReputationRep:
    Id tap pretty much anything.

Every bird deserves a bit of lovin' from Mr. Roundtree

ReputationRep:
    Personality doesn't come into it at all.

I have a gf and she is attractive, but of course she could be tweaked to be hotter.

I wouldn't **** the nicest girl in the world if she wasn't attractive.

Looks is everything in the bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    I believe a lot of us guys will be politely rewording the statement:

"It's all pink!"

EDIT: WOAH sorry my internet spazzed and it somehow froze on this page and sent twice with a space of 20 mins in between each lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Sorry I disagree if a woman was ugly then noone would look at her and same goes for size and that. She might have a good sence of humour and good personality- but be realistic, noone will go for her. If it was a relationship..hmm..maybe.
    How attractive or pretty a woman is though is entirely subjective.

ReputationRep:
    Physical attractiveness measured on such a void scale: Not everyone has the same tastes or standards. Alot of guys go for girls that society has deemed "their class", and vice versa. In simple terms: To the guy, the girl is just as attractive as him. Where you will see a guy and think his girl is ugly, he will find her attractive.

On a random note, i generally go for girls considered.. well.. not as attractive as "everyone" would say, because i generally go for different girls (i.e. the girls that, when you actually think about it ARE attractive, just no one seems to notice). Iv never, and dont think i could ever, sleep with a woman i didnt consider physically attractive.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.