Any another blokes out there who dont like beer? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Maskall.
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by edders)
double v and redbull looks disgusting to me. red bull tastes horrid and gives me a headache. vodka is good though.
I like the taste of red bull. You ust be sesitive to caffeine etc though if it gives you a headache I never get a headache from them (well apart from the next day!). And you can feel the 'hit' as soon as you drink it, red bull and vodka gives you a buzz different from just vodka alone. Well nice.
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not a bloke either, and i'm not very knowledgable when it comes to alchohol, but so far i dislike the taste of wine (tastes like vinegar to me) and beer, but rather like cider and baileys. Unfortunately i seem to have almost zero tolerance of drink and get a hangover after drinking 2 bacardi breezers, so i usually keep away from alcoholic beverages.
Maskall.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
yes butt hing is, vodka gets you pissed. And red bull gives you energy, so you are pissed and energetic at the same time!

Indeed. ------> Red bull and vodka = :eek:

Expensive though. I usually just have one the beginning of the night and it keeps you going and lovin it/.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Maskall.)
I like the taste of red bull. You ust be sesitive to caffeine etc though if it gives you a headache I never get a headache from them (well apart from the next day!). And you can feel the 'hit' as soon as you drink it, red bull and vodka gives you a buzz different from just vodka alone. Well nice.
Yes but buzz doesnt last long enough before you are knackered. Rather like coke with vodka
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i love vodka and beer. beer and vodka. vodka and beer. it's a polaks dream.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
i love vodka and beer. beer and vodka. vodka and beer. it's a polaks dream.
what about pretzels? Beer and pretzels, and girls, all make me merry.
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
what about pretzels? Beer and pretzels, and girls, all make me merry.
lol......... pretzels r gorgeous (but Walkers Sensations are even better)
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol......... pretzels r gorgeous (but Walkers Sensations are even better)
Yes they are sooo good. Except a bit expensive
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love McCoys aswell, mmmm they are so crunchy and tasty
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
dunno McCoy's dont really do it for me.....

i go thru phases between hula hoops, walkers crisps, doritos and pringles, but i could eat walkers sensations allday
mikesgt2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
I tend to find that I'm the only guy who doesnt like beer when i'm out with friends.... i like wine, and cider, but i just find the taste of beer (lager esp) really rank, with a bad aftertaste as well. Is there anyone else who has similar feelings?
I don't drink. So I suppose you are not the only guy who doesn't like beer.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Beer is unpleasant - it tastes like runny bread.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Beer is unpleasant - it tastes like runny bread.
what the hell do you do to ur bread
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
what the hell do you do to ur bread
You don't want to know.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Maskall.)
Sad *******. I used to always drink cider, but always liked beer too. My drink of choice now is Stella Artois. TRY RED BULL AND DOUBLE SHOT OF VODKA DATS NICE!

But if you're a girl and can't drink beer maybe you should stick to the alcopops like a girl!
Oh right guys I see now. This is that Maskall bloke you were on about!!

I dont drink at all - I honestly dont see the attraction. When I was underage then I used to think it was cool but now I think its unpleasant.
not1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
Oh right guys I see now. This is that Maskall bloke you were on about!!

I dont drink at all - I honestly dont see the attraction. When I was underage then I used to think it was cool but now I think its unpleasant.
'maskall.' isnt maskall. 'alex_thompson' (or something along that line) is maskall. 'maskall.' is just an imposter lol. the real maskall can be truly offensive.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by edders)
'maskall.' isnt maskall. 'alex_thompson' (or something along that line) is maskall. 'maskall.' is just an imposter lol. the real maskall can be truly offensive.
And The Original Maskell Always Wrote Like This.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do we have any posts still online for me to witness?
not1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
And The Original Maskell Always Wrote Like This.
yes hes slowly learning to disguise himself. alex_thompson was pretty good until he started talking about doing alevels in maths, economics, computing and physics (the dreaded 'maskall' combination of alevels lol)
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And Used To Put Smileys Everywhere And Said "please Like Me, Im Really Nice") And Then Had A Swearing Contest With Edders, Then He Used To Send Me Pms Every Minute Saying "what Is Oxford Like, You Are So Cool "
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (50)
26.88%
No (136)
73.12%

Watched Threads