Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I understand that LSE probably has some of the hardest Msc's to get into however is this worth doing? I have extenuating circumstances which caused me to do badly in my second year (ill health). I would look to apply next year where by then I will have 2 years worth of work exp in a top financial firm....is there any way I could get into the program or should I just let this go as one that got away?

Would value any constructive views anyone might have as I am a bit lost right now as to where I stand (if anywhere).

Cheers!!

ReputationRep:
    Attend the open day this November and ask the course lecturers or you could just email them. They will take into account your circumstances, did you graduate with a 2.2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naddles)
    Attend the open day this November and ask the course lecturers or you could just email them. They will take into account your circumstances, did you graduate with a 2.2?

Yeah I did, sounds like a good idea I just wanted to check if it seemed to be a reasonable shout. Are you familiar with the department can you recommend who would be good to speak to?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.