Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What makes you happy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys do to make yourselves feel better when your down? Please don't say sex. Please?

ReputationRep:
    My down what?

ReputationRep:
    Meh all these serious replies.

Fine. Spending time with a special someone.

ReputationRep:
    A hug from a beautiful girl

ReputationRep:
    Playing with my 6 month old puppy :yep:
    A pet dog always cheers you up, all they ever do is mess around wagging their tails being totally oblivious to the real world. Being with them sort of gets you entering their own little bubble of a world and you forget the unhappy times of real life.

I wouldn't say sex or being with a girlfriend...being around other people tends to annoy me even more.

ReputationRep:
    Cell Division!

ReputationRep:
    my best friend. real friends know how to cheer you up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    My down what?
    I like this post very much.

OP, chocolate, trashy tv, bed, hot water bottles, a good book, some good music, a cuddle, looking through photographs, phoning my mum, seeing my boyfriend, doing something productive and getting that lovely buzz from knowing I haven't wasted yet another hour!

:hugs: have a hug if you're feeling down.

ReputationRep:
    Exams.

ReputationRep:
    I paint. I tend to paint better when I'm emotionally charged.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    YouTube. Examples being comedians like Shane Dawson and William Ray Johnson, and makeup gurus like Kandee Johnson and Lauren Luke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    I wouldn't say sex or being with a girlfriend...being around other people tends to annoy me even more.
    Same. I play my guitar, but I cant do that right now, since people are trying to sleep and I get too excited and loud.

ReputationRep:
    When I try to see myself through others eyes and realize that I'm not that bad. (I mean personality wise, of course..)

When I'm down I usually call my dad or my best mate. If I'm down for no apparent reason, it always help to talk to either of them. If there's something wrong it always help to talk with them too.

Do something. Like gather all your friends and dressing up and go out. Or go to the cinema or go out for tea.

Hugs! Cuddling.. A good program/film on the telly, watching it with my flatmates.

ReputationRep:
    Making maths jokes or, say, playing a round of pool with my girlfriend, symbolic logic, playing chess, mocking a philosophy student I know.

ReputationRep:
    This evening:

But usually: most comedies on TV, photography, dressing up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, just when I feel loved by those who I love the very most & when people show their feelings.

ReputationRep:
    A bowl of Whiskers, or lyng in front of the fire and watching the humans.

ReputationRep:
    Busting a move.

ReputationRep:
    Holding my member and thinking of Beelzebub mainly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.