Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know they will all differ but what are the monthly outgoing whilst you at university?

ReputationRep:
    Varies where you are, your budget, where you shop etc.

Personally I have about £150 a month on food, maybe £30 a month on alcohol, being a light weight that only likes to go to pubs FTW :woo:

ReputationRep:
    what are people monthly budget when they go to university, How much to people spend each month??

Let's see. I spent (less than) £50 the last time I went shopping, which was 2 weeks ago, so I'll assume I go shopping twice a month, which costs £100.

I use the laundrette, 3 times a month, so that comes to £15.

I don't go out :p:, but that's subject to change, so I'll assume £2030 a month. :borat:

In total: £145.

P.S. I don't have a budget because I spend peanuts and the student loan covers more than enough.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. I had worked out a budget before I went to Uni. That went to pot when I hadnt' got my student finance until nearly november, and I had to buy £200 worth of books for my course, as well as multiple cleaning products to clean my room, as it hadn't been cleaned since the last inhabitant . So now I'm living off practically nothing

ReputationRep:
    3 bottles of champagne per week 170 pounds everything else theres mastercard(or living at home)

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.