Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my gorgeous girlfriend watch

(Original post by Magic Dust)
    ANON 2- You ARE a pussy. Have to hide behind Anonymous.
    so did the OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    :rofl:

Sorry I just cant take someone who uses Edge's nickname seriously.

Ahaha fair point. Might need a new username.

(United fan too btw :nod: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so did the OP
    Yeah, but he didn't use it to try and insult someone who clearly isn't feeling that great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic Dust)
    Ask him out?
    I have. I said: Wanna come over to mine sometime? Sober, just watch telly and talk or summit?
    He said: Definetly.. And then grinned the rest of the night.

Next time I saw him, I asked him when he was free, he blushed and said he was very busy, but he would tell me as soon as he had time. Pffffffft! As if he can't spare a few hours to hang with me..
    Makes me think he doesnt like me..
    But then, he says things like: I think about you every day..

And then he's acting weird again, and his best mate tells me to step my game up. FFS. HE needs to step HIS game up for crying out loud. I'm getting tired of waiting..

(Sorry again, OP!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated R Superstar)
    Ahaha fair point. Might need a new username.

(United fan too btw :nod: )
    :o:

Keep fighting the good fight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    HE needs to step HIS game up for crying out loud. I'm getting tired of waiting..
    Then tell him exactly that. Good luck to both you and OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    She's with you for a reason. Just focus on being the best boyfriend you can be, and congrats!
    This exactly.

Btw Harley - I genuinely didn't believe womens'wear was a course at first haha

ReputationRep:
    Stop putting that pussy on a pedestal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodude888)
    This exactly.

Btw Harley - I genuinely didn't believe womens'wear was a course at first haha
    I promise it is. You're not the only one, oddly enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    :o:

Keep fighting the good fight.
    man united :nope: the wise nigerians choose chelsea :awesome:

(Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    whatever you do DON'T act jealous and accuse her of looking at other guys, this is what drove me and my ex apart!
    :hi:

Are you the subject of the OP? :sexface:

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Stop putting that pussy on a pedestal!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :afraid: :excited: :woo:

Your sig makes me want to watch Avatar again! FFFFUUUUUUUUU

ReputationRep:
    Well... take a change of mindset and just make sure she knows shes not making a mistake being with you, be spontaneous keep her happy to be with you, she wont want anyone else as long as you make it that way!

ReputationRep:
    Mate enjoy the fact you have a nice girl. But seriously sort out the confidence problem, one thing that will more likely you lose you her is a clingy omg am I gonna lose her attitude! If you act cool, carefree, but still loving, you'll defo have her.

ReputationRep:
    she already chose you, so trust she ain't going anywhere.
    plus its been four months, if she was using you for something, she wouldn't have lasted this long.
    sure you might have been cheated on, but not everyone is like that. trust her and trust yourself.
    plus she sees something in you, so you can't be that bad.
    like someone said, increase your confidence in yourself, ie change up your wardrobe, go to the gym, get a new haircut?
    the only thing that will make you lose her is you being paranoid, if she doesnt think you can't trust her, then your relationship will be doomed.

good luck

ReputationRep:
    she already chose you, so trust she ain't going anywhere.
    plus its been four months, if she was using you for something, she wouldn't have lasted this long.
    sure you might have been cheated on, but not everyone is like that. trust her and trust yourself.
    plus she sees something in you, so you can't be that bad.
    like someone said, increase your confidence in yourself, ie change up your wardrobe, go to the gym, get a new haircut?
    the only thing that will make you lose her is you being paranoid, if she doesnt think you can't trust her, then your relationship will be doomed.

good luck

ReputationRep:
    This is just tragic.

My boyfriend says stuff like this to me. I'm not even gorgeous.

It doesn't drive a wedge between us :p: because he doesn't have the clingy/desperate/attention-seeking/jealous traits that sometimes accompany this attitude. So don't get paranoid she will "find out" like some people are saying and try really hard to hide it (I just think communication is better). Just avoid these traits.

But do try and feel a little more confident because you deserve to feel more confident. You're in the relationship, you got the girl - so stop worrying.

I wish my boyfriend had a little higher self-esteem for his own sake It is something we're working on.

He pulls off confidence even arrogance easily as a public face, but in private he tells me he feels inadequate. I don't mind (it doesn't irritate me). I can be a little the same. So I guess we are well-suited because each of us is helping the other to feel better about themselves.

From the girls perspective - I wouldn't be with him if I didn't love him and think he was attractive and a good friend - someone I genuinely like as well as love. I'm sure your girlfriend is the same.

Don't hide your insecurities from her, but don't bash her with them continually without letting her help you because this can become frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my days

ReputationRep:
    You're insecurity will drive her away much quicker than her perceptions about "leagues" or your looks.

Chill and enjoy the ride.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.