Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    E type Jag
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_Series_I.jpg
    (The Jaguar behind looks good too, the XK, the XKR, is it, I don't remember what its called).

http://www.carblog.co.za/wp-content/...omax-coupe.jpg
    Morgan Aeromax.

http://beauto.it/files/2009/06/alfa_...one_big_10.jpg
    Afa Romeo 8C

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/res...abrio_spec.jpg

Fiat 500

(Original post by Yuppie20)
    thread of orgasmic cars that none of you will ever own*

Really?

The Pulsar GTIR is only 2000 quid....

Granted the 6R4 will run you 80g.

But aside

ZR1 - ~$125K
    (Fully loaded) CTS-V - ~$68k
    (Fully loaded) Camaro SS ~ up to ~$50K (base is $30K but their site is **** so i cant configure it properly =( )
    Saleen S7 TT - Alright, i'll give you this one...... ~£295,559
    Honda NSX - ~£20,000
    Dodge Viper - ~$91,385

Generally quite achieveable if i do say so myself:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benten10X)
    E type Jag
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_Series_I.jpg
    (The Jaguar behind looks good too, the XK, the XKR, is it, I don't remember what its called).
    Its an XKR because it has louvres in the bonnet

Nice choice on the E-Type though!

I'll grab my anorak...

ReputationRep:
    thread of orgasmic cars that none of you will ever own*
    Why do you say that?

I am sure this forum is full of potential millionaires!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Why do you say that?

Set your sights high and work hard that's all it takes, sometimes it's just a bit of luck. I set my sights low on a few cars but most people would consider them quite high, my dreams make me work harder in hope that they will become reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Why do you say that?

nah, it's full of potential upper middle class. People seeking millions through university are likely misled.

ReputationRep:
    I think I found the OP

Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...1000-cars.html

ReputationRep:
    nah, it's full of potential upper middle class. People seeking millions through university are likely misled.
    True, but you also have a lot of highly ambitious, highly intelligent business minded people on here, which as Texan88 said, with a bit of luck and determination you can do anything and get anything you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    Set your sights high and work hard that's all it takes, sometimes it's just a bit of luck. I set my sights low on a few cars but most people would consider them quite high, my dreams make me work harder in hope that they will become reality.
    True!

ReputationRep:
    Plus I'm 21 and already has a kick ass ride so I started on the right foot lol.

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered finding a picture but...

Aston Martin DB9 <3

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Toyota FT-86:
    Lexus LFA:

ReputationRep:
    VWFTW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Nice choice on the E-Type though!
    Ta very much, sure there are loads more good looking cars That I can't think of. You can probably go wayyy back to the 1930s and find good looking cars, let alone looking at the cars in the present day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    True, but you also have a lot of highly ambitious, highly intelligent business minded people on here, which as Texan88 said, with a bit of luck and determination you can do anything and get anything you want.
    It is a quaint saying, but not really true. You can't get what you want lol

I haven't looked at all the cars on this thread, but from half of them you can deduce that no one, no matter how enthusiastic or hard working, will be able to afford them by furthering their education or a good paying 9-5 or an investment banker. Only exception is probably some maths nerd who wouldn't want them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I just remembered these oldies:
    Buggatti Type 57 and Aston Martin DB4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benten10X)
    Ta very much, sure there are loads more good looking cars That I can't think of. You can probably go wayyy back to the and find good looking cars, let alone looking at the cars in the present day.
    Yeh, but none look quite as good as the E-Type in my opinion! Then again my opinion is biased, we have a series 1 1/2 E-type Roadster in the garage at home...

ReputationRep:
    It is a quaint saying, but not really true. You can't get what you want lol

I haven't looked at all the cars on this thread, but from half of them you can deduce that no one, no matter how enthusiastic or hard working, will be able to afford them by furthering their education or a good paying 9-5 or an investment banker. Only exception is probably some maths nerd who wouldn't want them anyway.
    Well I beg to differ, Dad left school with 4 GCSEs and a apprenticeship in electronic engineering. He is now a millionaire. If he can do it from nothing, then I can definitely do it from all the opportunities given to me.

You don't get anywhere with the 9-5. You have to work hard.

ReputationRep:
    how do u embed images straight onto the page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Yeh, but none look quite as good as the E-Type in my opinion! Then again my opinion is biased, we have a series 1 1/2 E-type Roadster in the garage at home...
    Yeah, I meant to say you could go all the back to the 1930s, but of course, I missed 1930s out. lol. What do you think of the Bugatti and DB4?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.