Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    THE pink Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. OMFG I need this car so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, but I would have it in pink :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C274)

ONLY with the roof down! I don't like hard-top minis and I like convertible minis with the roof up even less.

Also, Fiat 500, hard-top or cabrio, in that white/cream colour, red or black. And that Gallardo in the first post, in that colour, but convertible. Oh yes.

I'm fussy
    get out.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nobody seems to have put cars modded and tuned by Gemballa.

ReputationRep:
    Maserati GranCabrio :sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood::sogood:

Spyker C8 Aileron (for having the best interior EVER!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    THE pink Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. OMFG I need this car so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, but I would have it in pink :p:

A pink lambo? :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    A pink lambo? :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Oh yeah, you betta believe it!! I really really want a pink lambo. I don't care if it stands out, that is a good thing, and pink is the most awesome colour. Oh man I could drool over a pink lambo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Oh yeah, you betta believe it!! I really really want a pink lambo. I don't care if it stands out, that is a good thing, and pink is the most awesome colour. Oh man I could drool over a pink lambo :p:
    This could make an interesting calender photo. :rolleyes:
    None of these cars are anything compared to my VW Golf however.

ReputationRep:
    This could make an interesting calender photo. :rolleyes:
    None of these cars are anything compared to my VW Golf however.
    Lol. And I will have a pink lambo. Yes it's a dream a the moment, but I WILL have one, I will make sure of it. I love cars, and at the moment I love my Peugeot 206, my baby Ocean, he is beautiful, I can't forget about my baby Ocean while I am sitting here drooling over that pink lambo lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Lol. And I will have a pink lambo. Yes it's a dream a the moment, but I WILL have one, I will make sure of it. I love cars, and at the moment I love my Peugeot 206, my baby Ocean, he is beautiful, I can't forget about my baby Ocean while I am sitting here drooling over that pink lambo lol.
    I'm sure he would be very hurt knowing you want to replace him with a lambo some day. Poor guy. I don't replace cars, I just hoard them. I ended up with 4 at once by when I was 18. Then when I had no money for food, I decided to sell them. Hard times.
    I'm aiming for a Subaru Impreza when I'm 21, I'm realistic with my dreams :teeth:

I might buy you a pink lambo one day if I'm feeling nice. And win the lottery.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he would be very hurt knowing you want to replace him with a lambo some day. Poor guy. I don't replace cars, I just hoard them. I ended up with 4 at once by when I was 18. Then when I had no money for food, I decided to sell them. Hard times.
    I'm aiming for a Subaru Impreza when I'm 21, I'm realistic with my dreams :teeth:

I might buy you a pink lambo one day if I'm feeling nice. And win the lottery.
    Haha oh yes I wasn't going to replace him! I was just going to buy him a sister and maybe some other siblings if I have that kind of money I do have an original Mini as well that my Grandad gave me, but I had Ocean and there was no room for Strawberry and Cream on my drive so Strawberry and Cream has to live with my Grandad again.

I would be VERY happy to be given a pink lambo as a prezzie!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Haha oh yes I wasn't going to replace him! I was just going to buy him a sister and maybe some other siblings if I have that kind of money I do have an original Mini as well that my Grandad gave me, but I had Ocean and there was no room for Strawberry and Cream on my drive so Strawberry and Cream has to live with my Grandad again.

I would be VERY happy to be given a pink lambo as a prezzie!!
    You have some imaginative names for your cars
    My mates gave mine all bad ones.
    Pimpwagon
    Scrapmobile
    2heavy2slow
    and the Purple splattering machine.
    Yes they don't have the same ring as yours do.

GIVE ME IN THE MINI. You know you want to.
    Just think of the lambo I will get you later on.

ReputationRep:
    You have some imaginative names for your cars
    My mates gave mine all bad ones.
    Pimpwagon
    Scrapmobile
    2heavy2slow
    and the Purple splattering machine.
    Yes they don't have the same ring as yours do.

GIVE ME IN THE MINI. You know you want to.
    Just think of the lambo I will get you later on.
    Haha Purple Splattering Machine LOL!!

Oh no, Strawberry and Cream is part of my family and has been for many years, he stays put :p: But I will still have the Lambo if you don't mind!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Haha Purple Splattering Machine LOL!!

Oh no, Strawberry and Cream is part of my family and has been for many years, he stays put :p: But I will still have the Lambo if you don't mind!! :yep:
    Maybe, I must retire to the land of sleep now, and then go plan the bank robbery I need to carry out in order to buy you the lambo.

Goodnight :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    what car is that?

That my friend is a 2006 wiesmann MF5 GT

marvel in its beauty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    :love:

Wanna join my in my future CTS-V afterwards?:cool:

Or if by some godly chance they do decide to make it....

the Sixteem :|
    Haha, sure! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)

Oh blimey! It looks like a Barbie car!

Where's your Ken? :teehee:

ReputationRep:

TVR SPeed 12 for pure lulz

In response to the pink Lambo

I can't help liking this. Despite the fact it's Chrysler

(Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Haha, sure! :sexface:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Oh blimey! It looks like a Barbie car!

Where's your Ken? :teehee:
    There is a baby blue Gallardo that comes to the cars and coffee meets here in Dallas I'll see if I can snag a picture of it at the end of this month.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.