Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Do Girls Like Guys To Drive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, generally when i'm on my own, or got my male friends with me in the car, i dont tend to stick to the speed limit or how the DSA would like...
    (like many 18yr guys)
    When there is a prospective girlfriend in the car, i tend to drive more normally and smoothly, because i dont want her thinking i am an idiot.

Or would girls be more impressed/ more likely to date me if i were more exciting and drove faster?

thanks girls lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieSpedding)
    Ok, generally when i'm on my own, or got my male friends with me in the car, i dont tend to stick to the speed limit or how the DSA would like...
    (like many 18yr guys)
    When there is a prospective girlfriend in the car, i tend to drive more normally and smoothly, because i dont want her thinking i am an idiot.

Or would girls be more impressed/ more likely to date me if i were more exciting and drove faster?

thanks girls lol
    If you like the girl, you'll care more about getting her from A to B safely than whether she thinks you could be more of a badboy in your Vauxhall Corsa.

The last thing you want to do is turn yourself into an insurance statistic by killing yourself and your prospective girlfriend in yet another teenage 'showing off' car accident. Especially with a surname like Spedding - the media would have a field day.

Drive safely.

ReputationRep:
    lol jamie watta dik
    u ******

ReputationRep:
    No. Drive normally, don't drive too fast and recklessly otherwise the girl might assume that you don't think her safety is important.

ReputationRep:
    NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. What a malignant question.

ReputationRep:
    Girls get really turned on by a visit to A & E. FACT.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are so complicated. Sometimes I'm very thankful that I don't swing that way. You guys have it hard...

You're driving predicament is basically a metaphor for the huge demands that most girls ask of the perfect guy. They don't want an overly sentimental, sensible guy, but they also don't want a full on bad boy who treats them rough all the time. Believe me mate you can't win. You gotta find a balance; drive just over the speed limit!

(Original post by Phugoid)
    Especially with a surname like Spedding - the media would have a field day.
    :lol: You crack me up.

ReputationRep:
    i just think the guy is an immature idiot if he tries to be a badboy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    Especially with a surname like Spedding - the media would have a field day.
    haha, iv heard that one before lol.

"oh, it says here you've got speeding on your license.."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    i just think the guy is an immature idiot if he tries to be a badboy
    yes i am a little immature, but for the record my current policy when driving with girlfiends is to drive slowly

ReputationRep:
    Remember to use your handbrake.

It gives girls orgasms.

ReputationRep:
    maturity is attractive. we are not impressed by attempts on our life and if you valued your own life you'd stick to the law even when there weren't any girls around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Remember to use your handbrake.

It gives girls orgasms.
    haha. its hard to tell which ones like it...

ReputationRep:
    haha. its hard to tell which ones like it...
    The one with vaginas :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Do people actually worry about these things? I know I'm laid back but still...it seems pointless. Just drive how you would drive on your own.

ReputationRep:
    yes i am a little immature, but for the record my current policy when driving with girlfiends is to drive slowly
    I wasn't referring to you, you sound sensible. I meant whoever is driving me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    Girls are so complicated. Sometimes I'm very thankfully that I don't swing that way. You guys have it hard...

You're driving predicament is basically a metaphor for the huge demands that most girls ask of the perfect guy. They don't want an overly sentimental, sensible guy, but they also don't want a full on bad boy who treats them rough all the time. Believe me mate you can't win. You gotta find a balance; drive just over the speed limit!
    Girls can say what they will, but when it's a decision between being wrapped around a lamppost, and arriving at whatever bad ass event you're going to in one peace, they always want a safe, sensible guy.

ReputationRep:
    Good policy. Keep it.

ReputationRep:
    One of the recent anti speeding adds aired here in Australia with the slogan "Nobody thinks big of you" comes to mind.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8...taimage300.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.