Turn on thread page Beta

How Do Girls Like Guys To Drive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Imagine the newspaper headline "Another teenager caught Spedding on the motorway"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    Girls are so complicated. Sometimes I'm very thankful that I don't swing that way. You guys have it hard...

You're driving predicament is basically a metaphor for the huge demands that most girls ask of the perfect guy. They don't want an overly sentimental, sensible guy, but they also don't want a full on bad boy who treats them rough all the time. Believe me mate you can't win. You gotta find a balance; drive just over the speed limit!
    Nah! This guy is adding complications where there need be none. Drive safely, sensibly and within the law. Done.

ReputationRep:
    I think most sane girlfriends like people who drive safely - i.e. don't kill her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    One of the recent anti speeding adds aired here in Australia with the slogan "Nobody thinks big of you" comes to mind.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8...taimage300.jpg
    haha classic

ReputationRep:
    Normally and within the law. Smooth is good, none of the boy racer malarkey.

If you speed it's not exciting, it means you don't care enough to try to protect both of your lives.

ReputationRep:
    Hit me at 40 and theres around an 80% chance i'll die. hit me at 30 and theres around an 80% chance i'll live.

yeh so make sure when u hit people its 30 not 40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    Hit me at 40 and theres around an 80% chance i'll die. hit me at 30 and theres around an 80% chance i'll live.

yeh so make sure when u hit people its 30 not 40.
    thats for pedestrians, im more concerened about the inhabitants of the vechile.
    besides i would be driving at night where there arent many pedestrians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieSpedding)
    thats for pedestrians, im more concerened about the inhabitants of the vechile.
    besides i would be driving at night where there arent many pedestrians
    oh in that case speed all you want. Thats just fine. I would probably recommend it to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    Drive nice and safely and smoothly and if ur pissed of show ur anger by driving faster, in my experience that turns girls on.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:
    One of my best friends passed away due to her boyfriend showing off.

It's not worth it, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieSpedding)
    Ok, generally when i'm on my own, or got my male friends with me in the car, i dont tend to stick to the speed limit or how the DSA would like...
    (like many 18yr guys)
    When there is a prospective girlfriend in the car, i tend to drive more normally and smoothly, because i dont want her thinking i am an idiot.

Or would girls be more impressed/ more likely to date me if i were more exciting and drove faster?

thanks girls lol
    Well according to Alexandra Burke, girls like Bad Boys, so do whatever you can to break all rules in the Highway code...

So basically drive drunk, tired and in an agressive state and you'll be fine...

ReputationRep:
    Drive safely and smoothly......driving too fast and recklessly scares us girls!

ReputationRep:
    I was going to go off on one about how you are a **** for breaking the speed limit etc, but if I'm honest I wouldn't consider myself a dangerous driver, yet I drive over it sometimes (apart from on 30s that's just stupid) when the roads are clear on normal roads, on motorways etc. Most people do.

With girls and really anyone in the car, I wouldn't drive dangerously. Especially just to show off. Makes you look like you care too much.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.