Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I tried making it simple, there is already a thread but it was confusing so here i go again(: any help whatsoever would be grateful???

Theres 2 guys I know in a group of friends. So basically I liked say numba 1 drew, from the beginning I could tell that there was something there. I can't stop thinking about him, really wanna get close with him. So theres his bestfriend, they re like brothers tbh always with eachother, I am really quiet so he tried getting me out of my habit. it worked for me, because I spoke more with my friends, but he knew I liked his bestfriend. I knew he was acting odd lately, so I asked my friends wutsup, they told me but I didnt understand. he asked me this one time (me,my friend was there) if I still have feelings for him, I was put on da spot so i didnt know how to react i said no. Boi was i a good lier:o: but now apparently they both do like me but i dont wana come inbetween 2 bestfriends, eventho i like drew ever so much =( and i wish it was simpler than this.

they obviously don't know how i am feeling and whether i like drew or his bestf because i havent told them anything i am too scared. my close girlf, i havent even told them anything. just tryna hide everything which i am really good at but i am looking to tell my close girlf tumoz bout how i am feeling.
    What do boys do in a situation like this? what would you do if you was drew and this happened. Would you try and ignore her (because we havent gotten closer) and just let your friend do whatever. OR would you like the girl to tell you how she feel,

ReputationRep:
    I would want to be told how you feel, if these guys are that close they shouldnt fall out over you.

ReputationRep:
    The Man Code says that if your friend has a girl she is completely off limits for all eternity unless you ask his permission to be with her if she is his EX. Therefore you should choose the guy you like the most and his bestfriend will congratulate him on his catch. If he doesn't he hasn't followed the man code which all straight males know about which we assume must mean the guy you didn't choose is gay. Plus all boys would love to know how the girls are feeling aslong as it does not ruin his life e.g pregnant, no beer left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanMarino)
    The Man Code says that if your friend has a girl she is completely off limits for all eternity unless you ask his permission to be with her if she is his EX. Therefore you should choose the guy you like the most and his bestfriend will congratulate him on his catch. If he doesn't he hasn't followed the man code which all straight males know about which we assume must mean the guy you didn't choose is gay. Plus all boys would love to know how the girls are feeling aslong as it does not ruin his life e.g pregnant, no beer left.
    :p: No I wouldnt intend to ruining his life or would I ha!. I understand that man code thing, but I dont understand why the first one drew, he knew I liked him but I guess because we didnt see eachother as much we couldnt get close. Had no contact with him aswell no msn, or facebook, or mobz.
    I think I wanna tell the other one that I love him as a friend and nothing more, but I have always liked his friend first and how I tried hiding that, so I am in the wrong for saying 'no I dont.' :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    I would want to be told how you feel, if these guys are that close they shouldnt fall out over you.
    I know I really would not like that to happen justbecause of me:mad: :confused:
    so what should i do face 2 face pull one aside and tell him how I feel then tell the other one how much I appreciate him but would like a friendship with him more than anything? What if 'drew' cut me loose, because it is his bestfriend, either way rejection? worst ever :eek: do you think a guy would do that after all the courage you put into it?

ReputationRep:
    Well no.. but if you wana be with the one you like why don't you just tell him you do like him and the one you don't like tell him you don't like him?

Man Code rule number 1: bros b4 hos - no they will not fall out over you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wanna do that understand me but thing is what happens between best guy mates when somehting like this happens. Would they just brush it off? Like if i told the one I really liked how much i feel and the other telling him am not interested because of that, wouldnt that be awkard between them? OR do men just dont think of it like we do?

ReputationRep:
    they would fall out for 3 days, then kiss and make up by having a circle jerk over a loaded mag while sharing ciggies and a bottle of white cider

ReputationRep:
    Well.. thnx for sharing that?
    LMFAO.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.