Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Birthcontrol pills and breast gain? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Brevinor and i went from a B to a D cup. Clears up acne fairly well, cycle ALWAYS regular and no noticable side effects, although like mentioned above, everyone is different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren09)
    Which birth control pill most likey has the best chance of breast gain?
    I've been debating birth control pills for awhile now but don't know which would be best. I REALLY want one that increases your bust as I'm 19 years old with bitty boobies bummer. I also suffer from mega cramps the day of or before I get my period. I've looked into pills such as BreastActives/Breast Gain but increase in breast size (if possible) through birth control pills seems like a more logical approach especially if I can decrease my crapms and control acne better. I've read all sorts of accounts in which girls' breasts increase 1-2 cup sizes which woud be fantastic.

Thanks ladies!
    I'm on a pill called Marvelon and have been for 10 months now. I actually initially lost a bit of weight but went from a 32B to a 34B/32C and my boyfriend noticed a difference! I would really recommend this pill, it gives me far less cramps, lighter periods, but dont panic if even for the first year or so your period is still heavy, painful or comes early. Often my period came a week early and lasted the whole 2 weeks the only true downside I've had to this pill is that the moodswings can be pretty brutal and I can snap a lot quicker than I used to, but I've always been a fairly angry person! Good luck with everything though!

ReputationRep:
    I've been on ovranette/microgyn (same thing, different brands) for a couple of years and went from a B to C - however I also went from an 8/10 to a 10/12 - although the weight gain could potentially be to do with my metabolism just slowing down as I get older I guess. But yeah, my boobs ached for like 6 months solid until they calmed down, and a lot of people, also put weight on.

ReputationRep:
    I have been on 3 pills and none increased my boob size, the implant made mine grow! However I've been off the implant for over a year now and they haven't went back to their old size, I've been on loestrin, rigevidon and cerelle. The first two didn't make my cramps less sore unfortunately but I was always regular!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing happened to me on Microgynon 30.

ReputationRep:
    just get a boob job

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.