Turn on thread page Beta

Medical Advice Needed Asap!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    praying that OP is going to the hospital

(Original post by Sambo2)
    it's not listed on the national poisons database... what's the real/other name for this?

edit: and get yourself to A&E..
    The only other thing i've hear it be called is what petit chou said bk-MBDB

ReputationRep:
    I checked it out via the drugs forum, it is pretty unknown.
    You really should get help

*When I say check out the drugs forum, thats where google took me = /*

It's started to subside now, still feel abit pins and needlesy but i think its over.

Lesson learnt the hard way, i'm never doing anything other than alcohol ever again!!!

ReputationRep:
    if you look about online the people posting in forums complaining of vasoconstriction on these drugs they nearly always have one thing in common, they've took it and just sat at their computer wankign the whole time. get up and move around

it's a stimulant so your heart's bound to be racing. panicking will make it worse

Sounds like a panic attack to me (but obv don't take my word for it, I'm not a professional)

I've been up all night with one with simular symptoms, but I've been diagnosed to have them and have been on the phone to NHS direct for the last hour or so. I advise you go and see your GP about this reaction though.

(Original post by Loz17)
    Sounds like a panic attack to me (but obv don't take my word for it, I'm not a professional)

I've been up all night with one with simular symptoms, but I've been diagnosed to have them and have been on the phone to NHS direct for the last hour or so. I advise you go and see your GP about this reaction though.
    After reading up on the vascular constriction experiences people have had on mephedrone i am pretty certain that that was what happened to me as their accounts were exactly the same as mine. I'm sure my panicing probably didn't help either, especially with my breathing and heart rate.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    After reading up on the vascular constriction experiences people have had on mephedrone i am pretty certain that that was what happened to me as their accounts were exactly the same as mine. I'm sure my panicing probably didn't help either, especially with my breathing and heart rate.
    Breathing and heart rate was more likely to do with the paniking (just had all this explained to me)

So what you took was basically Mephedrone? I don't think you should take it again if possible :no:

(Original post by Loz17)
    Breathing and heart rate was more likely to do with the paniking (just had all this explained to me)

So what you took was basically Mephedrone? I don't think you should take it again if possible :no:
    No it wasn't mephedrone, it was butylone but they're are fairly similar.

Not going to do anything other than alcohol again, especially something with **** all known about it.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    No it wasn't mephedrone, it was butylone but they're are fairly similar.

Not going to do anything other than alcohol again, especially something with **** all known about it.
    It could be anything in that stuff, you just don't know. Ketones are bad for you anyway.

Alcohols better (in moderation)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, methanol in particular! =D

ReputationRep:
    Lol at taking methanol..

:rofl3:

Yes methanol if you want a deathwish :p:

dont worry you wont die it happened to me your only alergic to it but you must go A&E now!!! and have a shagg later

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.