Turn on thread page Beta

Guy dates hot chick but falls for tomboy. watch

ReputationRep:
    I am in college right now. eighteen years old. I am still new to relationships and just taking it slow. watching the mistakes men and women make scare me. A gal named Nakima showed an interest in me and we are beginning to see each other socially. she is cool, honest and pretty decent. I like her a lot.

showing up to complicate things is Loren. cute. slender. tomboyish. honest. tough-seeming, with a sensitive side. Last week, in the school library, we talked while dunking papers in a basket, laughing our heads off while eating candy together and listening to something called Metallica. how did i meet her ?
    I was upset sometime in November. i started talking to her. she calmed me down. she was straightforward and honest, good qualities in anyone but especially rare in girls.

I often feel pressure around girls and i am guarded around them sometimes. But around her, I feel...okay.
    she is cool, laidback and into a lot of guy stuff. I find myself wondering what it would be like to date her....the thought of me and Loren being b/f and g/f is....exciting.

I see her us having a dynamic, buddy-buddy thing going on and I like it. Loren is cool, a teaser and i can see that she is a loyal friend.

I went on a dinner date with Nakima. It was interesting. we really did SPLIT the check. It was cool.
    we talked a lot and i could relate to her and she to me.
    she is okay as a girlfriend.

I like Nakima. she is hot, older and experienced. She is 20 and doesnt mind dating an 18-year old male.

around Loren, I felt okay, relaxed and satisfied. the same feeling i get around my guy friends. I can be myself. No pretense. No political correctness. No need to pretend or adjust my behavior. I really like that.

I like Nakima a lot....but can't stop dreaming about Loren. I'm talking dreams so intense they leave me scared. I tell no one about this.

Help !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    I am in college right now. eighteen years old. I am still new to relationships and just taking it slow. watching the mistakes men and women make scare me. A gal named Nakima showed an interest in me and we are beginning to see each other socially. she is cool, honest and pretty decent. I like her a lot.

why the hell do i get the feeling hes ripping the piss

ReputationRep:
    loren buddi.....thats the way to go.....if your having dreams that intense, alls i can say is loren

ReputationRep:
    Think.......which one is more likely to cheat on u??

ReputationRep:
    date both and keep them seperate

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a bit perhaps chauvenistic, but have them both till you decide which one you like better. The only flaws that there could be with that are that you might think that is wrong, and they might know each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janon)
    Sounds a bit perhaps chauvenistic, but have them both till you decide which one you like better. The only flaws that there could be with that are that you might think that is wrong, and they might know each other
    btw you do know that women can be chavanistic too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janon)
    he obviously likes loren better.....wut could be better than to date the girl who is your friend? and that ur attracted to?

ReputationRep:
    how tall r u and how tall are the two girls & where do you go to college

ReputationRep:
    Listen mate the title of ure thread says it all!!
    u want loren and not the other girl...ure jus being silly bout it.

ReputationRep:
    fkinh tosser. Read his last fewposts, he always gives us strange scenarios and then buggers off, no replies no nothing.

Wierdo

ReputationRep:
    I know, look at the threads hes posted

ReputationRep:
    Oh no not this again. Troll alert.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh... him, again. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    I like Nakima a lot....but can't stop dreaming about Loren. I'm talking dreams so intense they leave me scared. I tell no one about this.
    Must admit though - they certainly crack me up!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Must admit though - they certainly crack me up!!!
    We have to like limit it though, the story are so unbelivable its funny. Whats his ip address ad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    We have to like limit it though, the story are so unbelivable its funny. Whats his ip address ad?

Why do you need his ip address

ReputationRep:
    candidate for biggest UKL comedian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    candidate for biggest UKL comedian
    indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Why you wanting to know his ip?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.