(Original post by Adhsur)
    Why you wanting to know his ip?
    to see if hes american

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    to see if hes american
    Is east verizon in america?

ReputationRep:
    It is interesting isn't it, that after wolfman posts his epic monologues he never participates in the discussion which arises from them.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds american. Why? Is that where he live?

ReputationRep:
    It is interesting isn't it, that after wolfman posts his epic monologues he never participates in the discussion which arises from them.
    I wonder why actually?

ReputationRep:
    verizon is an american ISP/telecoms company

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    candidate for biggest UKL comedian
    i reckon so. I don't think he can be serious... :confused: then again, he is an American maybe he's one of those "the thinking woman's man" or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    verizon is an american ISP/telecoms company
    How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    How do you know?
    http://www.verizon.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    How do you know?
    plus i think i remember him saying he was american a while ago...and to be honest, he sounds too "Dawson-ey" to be anything but!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    he sounds too "Dawson-ey" to be anything but!
    Couldn;t have put it better myself!

ReputationRep:
    *is enjoying that new Nelly Furtado song*

ReputationRep:
    plus i think i remember him saying he was american a while ago...and to be honest, he sounds too "Dawson-ey" to be anything but!
    he keeps on sayng he's from boston or nearby. plus all the names, they could only be american.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    he keeps on sayng he's from boston or nearby. plus all the names, they could only be american.
    Very good sherlock holmes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Very good sherlock holmes
    here's your proof - "hot chick"

ReputationRep:
    geez,

I am just your average everyday bi-curious heterosexual black man who leads a straight life and acts like a macho man. You'd be surprised how many like me there are.

I have bi-male friends who are very "straight-acting". They have girlfriends and lead very decent lives. They chase women 90 % of the time and have affairs with bi-sexual guys some of the time. For a bi-curious straight man to have a relation with a gay guy would be unproductive. Gay guys are too girly, too easy to spot and talk too much.
    I am falling for a girl named Loren. She is cute and friendly. Very nice to talk to. I like her so much that if she was mine, I'd give up my other lifestyle and be with her exclusively. she is that special to me. Unfortunately, there is Nakima in the way. That girl is the one most guys in school want. I dont like her that much but she is somewhat interesting.

Loren is cute, a fighter and speaks her mind. Yet she is nice, honest and she is not a man-hater. A lot of empowered women are nasty feminists or man-haters. I avoid haters like the plague. I like Loren a lot. Nakima is in the way but I cant dump her. People would get suspicious....especially with a fruity freak named Daniel on campus.....he suspects that i am bi, with no proof. If he tries to blackmail me, I'll shoot him.

Peace.

ReputationRep:
    *gasp* :eek: he speaks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    If he tries to blackmail me, I'll shoot him.

Peace.
    how ironic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    If he tries to blackmail me, I'll shoot him.

Peace.

Right.....

ReputationRep:
    how ironic :rolleyes:
    I have to agree with you there.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.