Turn on thread page Beta

how often do you spend time with your friends that are in serious relationships?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a serious relationship and I probably spend equal time with my boy and my friends.

ReputationRep:
    As he lives in another city, I spend maybe 2-3 weekends a month with him, and the rest of the time in lectures, sleeping, or with my other friends.

ReputationRep:
    impossible to calculate, it'd be dependent on emotions, on time restraints, on location, on ability to type "are" as someone in a relationship etc.

ReputationRep:
    Well I live with my boyfriend and in a different city to my friends so I spend way more time with my boyfriend but make the effort to see my friends when I can.

ReputationRep:
    more time with him than with anyone else, but i do more stuff with my friends (like going out etc)

ReputationRep:
    Hour for hour, probably more time with my boyfriend (but that includes staying the night with him). When I go out clubbing etc, I go with my friends; I only really see him briefly during the day when we're not working, then in the evenings if I'm not going out with the girls.

ReputationRep:
    i admitedly spend more time with my boyfriend, which i shouldnt because i don't see my friends that much anymore. however, when me and my bf go out, we usually go out with loads of people (friends).

ReputationRep:
    I'm single, but all my friends have boyfriends, but they all spend a normal amount of time with their boyfriends, I never feel like I'm being "negleted" or anything lol

ReputationRep:
    i dont see mine much but then they do have kids (well most do) so its understandable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i dont see mine much but then they do have kids (well most do) so its understandable
    Could be another reason why they don't see you than just their kids though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Could be another reason why they don't see you than just their kids though...

there isnt, i always get invited to stuff they do they just dont go out a lot

ReputationRep:
    there isnt, i always get invited to stuff they do they just dont go out a lot
    Well I can understand them wanting to stay at home with their kids than go out with you, I guess that's why you said it's understandable.

ReputationRep:
    Well I can understand them wanting to stay at home with their kids than go out with you, I guess that's why you said it's understandable.

nope, like i say im always invited out when they do stuff

ReputationRep:
    nope, like i say im always invited out when they do stuff
    didn't say you didn't, just commented on the frequency of you going out with them.

ReputationRep:
    didn't say you didn't, just commented on the frequency of you going out with them.
    which is not down to me

ReputationRep:
    which is not down to me
    well we didn't really go into that

ReputationRep:
    well we didn't really go into that
    good

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.