The Student Room Group

4 year anniversary of a tragedy

Today is the 4th year since my Girlfriend got murdered. It was a terrible shock when I found out, and on the 28th January at the memorial I completely fell apart. She was such a lovely and bubbly character, to find out she was murdered was very upsetting. Since then I've been single, and haven't really bothered in finding anyone else.

However, I'd like to say despite all of this, today for those of you who are with families, or have a loved one in your life. Even if you are single; about to embark on another semester at university. Try and remember to count your blessings, as you never know what tomorrow brings you.

Make up after arguments, as I'm sure you don't want to be arguing with your boyfriend/girlfriend, to hear some terrible news the next day. Remind them of your love to them. As I missed out on that luxury...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry to hear about your loss. I will definitely take your advice.
Reply 2
awww....=( hope shes resting in peace..
x0hannah0x
sad.
if your going to call troll, at least have the guts to not be anonymous

This.

:console: OP!
x0hannah0x
sad.
if your going to call troll, at least have the guts to not be anonymous

This! However posted the trolling thing should at least have the guts to do it openly.

OP I'm sorry for your lose and it's so right what you say, every day is a blessing and we should treat everyone as if it's our last.

:hug:
It's unfortunate that something as tragic as that has to happen to realise the full appreciate of what you have..but when it's too late and it's been snatched away from you. :frown:

Chin up, bless her soul.
Its weird..today's my birthday and in my loony happiness i forget how easy it is for it to be a bad day for anyone else...OP thanks for sharing, making people stop and think means you can make something good come out of something sad.. I'm really sorry for your loss, but glad you shared.
I'm sorry for you.
I'm so sorry about your loss, and thank you for your advice. Try to keep smiling. :jumphug:
Reply 9
Anonymous
The biatch is dead, get over it.

And was killed in a very unpleasant way. I can tell you I am not a troll, however I see it necessary for me to tell you her name. She was killed by her step-Father who is currently serving life in prison, with minimum of 25 years of parole.

She was shot in the back of the neck as she ran out of the house crying for help. She was still alive when the police arrived at the scene, but they were unable to help. This all happened 8 weeks before the year 12 ball.

Its quite horrible thing for not only her to go through, but also for the family, and friends that truly cared. I still can't believe it was 4 years ago. You don't realize how lucky you are sometimes. You can argue with your mother, or your sister, and then before you know it, something tragic happens. You start to regret the things you said earlier.

Sometimes we get caught up in the world to much to realize it all, so the post was all more or less, to count your blessings, After all we don't know what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for those that sympathize though.
I'm really sorry about this:frown: I don't know what else to say but what you've said has left it's mark on me.
sorry to hear that dude
Reply 12
I'm so to hear about that xx.
:hugs:
thats sad sorry man good advice tho !
:frown:
Dont want to butt in as such but I have a similar situation but with me it was my brothers fiance murdered and he spent 4 years(5 including waiting for the trial) wrongfully for her murder when there was zero evidence against him(but the police who had low conviction rates twisted evidence to show "guilt" and who were fined afterwards) lost everything, had his daughter taken away and adopted, was physically attacked in street and even now my family gets called scum in the street, my brother who used to popular and a flirt and had local models as girlfriends before and many girls basically worship him gained 2 stone and has gone almost bald and greatly aged, I put om 5 stone and get a lot of horrible comments about my weight which hurt and both have thought of suicidie at different points.

Shame how I cannot get councilling and when I signed on I missed an interview when it first happened as I was interviewed by police and had my benefits stopped for 6 months, and just before i started uni a few months back was signing on and JSA made an error and I lost 2 months money as they said it was my fault and IMO since I have mild autism and dyspraxia I should of got income support and councilling to get into work.

I have been single since it happened and no one wants me.
Reply 17
Previous post of yours...

Zooom
My girlfriend loves cars, she's tuned some of her friends audi's. She has a few cars, she tends to drive her Ford F350 mroe often then not.

:unsure:
They're always bubbly, how odd.
pamelaa
Previous post of yours...

:unsure:

Busted dude! However, if this is a lie then tbh it still made me think and text my gf so thanks either way.

Latest

Trending

Trending