Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

4 year anniversary of a tragedy Watch

ReputationRep:
    That sucks pretty badly.

If my gf died I think I would fall apart and never be able to put myself together again.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear it!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez. That's really sad.

I'm taking that advice seriously. All the people thinking you're a troll or something are dicks. Even if you were, that'd still be good advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casparticus)
    Busted dude! However, if this is a lie then tbh it still made me think and text my gf so thanks either way.
    what I am busted for is refering to Lynley as my girlfriend. It can be used other then a deep altruistic relationship, If you like proof through PM me. This is real, and it happened 4 years ago. So of the most fond memories I still remember today.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for your loss

ReputationRep:
    Sorry mate
    :hugs: I alwayys do tell everyone I love them before I go to bed or before I leave their presence, whatever because I always worried that it's gonna be the last time I see them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zooom)
    what I am busted for is refering to Lynley as my girlfriend. It can be used other then a deep altruistic relationship
    What do you mean exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    What do you mean exactly?
    Lynley is an old friend who lives in Cape Cod, MA. I use to live there. She owns some pick up trucks, and mods them out. I haven't seen her since last July. Last time I talked she was thinking about dating a coast guard.

Chanel was my girlfriend in high school that got murdered. Like I said I have some extremely fond memories of her. She was one of the first people I meet when I moved down to Australia, and when to my high school in Australia.

ReputationRep:
    Google rarely lies...

If it does then sorry. But either way this is a nice message anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zooom)
    what I am busted for is refering to Lynley as my girlfriend. It can be used other then a deep altruistic relationship, If you like proof through PM me. This is real, and it happened 4 years ago. So of the most fond memories I still remember today.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose someone so close. The fact she was murdered is just horrible and it must be incredibly hard to get over. :hugs:
    Great advice as well. Some people take for granted what they already have and it's like that saying- 'You don't know what you got until it's gone'.
    All those petty things you're pissed off or mad about before don't mean anything when something like this happens.

ReputationRep:
    phew i thought this thread was going to be about someone continuously talking about what happened. I'll take that advice to heart. =]
    EDIT: Sorry for your loss.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.