ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    supposedly?
    totally frustrated eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    totally frustrated eh?
    FFFFFFUUUUUUU.

Black people are practically monkeys, end of.

Out of 350 people on my course, we have 2 blackies. Yeh. *******. Right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    What about the American trans-racial adoption studies?

But we're not.

How can the most diverse people with the largest gene diversity be genetically inferior?

I got sources.

ReputationRep:
    FFFFFFUUUUUUU.

Nig

Black people are practically monkeys, end of.

Out of 350 people on my course, we have 2 blackies. Yeh. Fcukin'. Right.

I remember chimpanzees being white with dark fur.

Just because our skin happens to be darker because we come from a climate that has high temperature and a lot of sun, doesn't mean we should be classed as other primates.

If we were different species, we wouldn't be able to mate with any other 'race'.

Second to that, we've got the most diversity. So don't bother throwing us in a box and assuming we're all the same.

Just because there are two black people on your course doesn't make us less intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KumakoXsd)
    I remember chimpanzees being white with dark fur.

Just because our skin happens to be darker because we come from a climate that has high temperature and a lot of sun, doesn't mean we should be classed as other primates.

If we were different species, we wouldn't be able to mate with any other 'race'.

Second to that, we've got the most diversity. So don't bother throwing us in a box and assuming we're all the same.

Just because there are two black people on your course doesn't make us less intelligent.
    Your lack of intelligence makes you less intelligent. Being stupid enough to walk into small boxes which were then locked and shipped is a pretty dumb thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    I agree and it's true.

How can the most diverse people be genetically inferior? I don't get it..

ReputationRep:
    Your lack of intelligence makes you less intelligent. Being stupid enough to walk into small boxes which were then locked and shipped is a pretty dumb thing to do.

I am allowed to bring my views across and educate the wilfully ignorant.

For your information, that's a very insensitive thing to say. I'm just hoping for karma.

ReputationRep:

LOL

ReputationRep:

But, does it really? Your statement raises questions as to what intelligence means, further research will tell you that intelligence is the collection of a vast amount of knowledge and then being able to apply it. Now going back to your original statement, you're saying; that black people are less intelligent because they don't possess a vast amount of knowledge and lack the skill to apply it. This makes more sense. I can counteract your argument that by saying that black people haven't had the same social influence, which has given whites a competitive advantage if you like, over blacks to do better in academic areas.

ReputationRep:
    There is no point in making such threads. The outcome will always be negative. And with risk to be politically incorrect I will state my opinion.
    If we go back in history and compare the development of the Caucasian and Asian races with the Negroid we will see there is a huge GAP. While whites and Asians were building castles , walls etc ,Africans did little or nothing to improve their lifestyle thus it remained at the same stage for centuries. (e.g. living in huts and so on). Should this be considered for an evidence when discussing an "intellectual inferiority" of a particular group of people? I don't know (Actually I do know but saying it means neg rep from offended people)
    Oh and one more thing , if somehow a random great scientist succeed in finding proof that Blacks are on average basis less intelligent that will not mean that being black automatically doom one to never ending stupidity.
    Now you can make your own conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think its due to race that makes you "intellectually inferior" but it is due to environmental and social aspects. Most black people I know and myself included were brought up in a manner where they were encouraged to achieve the best possible grades at school. Yes, there is a small percentage that have no care in the world about knowledge or who are less intelligent, but itsn't there people like that in every race? I think the whole theory that some races are more intellectually inferior is completely pointless and there is no point. Let it go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etnies)
    There is no point in making such threads. The outcome will always be negative. And with risk to be politically incorrect I will state my opinion.
    If we go back in history and compare the development of the Caucasian and Asian races with the Negroid we will see there is a huge difference. While whites and Asians were building castles , walls etc ,Africans did little or nothing to improve their lifestyle thus it remained at the same stage for centuries.
    Make your own conclusions.
    You do realise that one of the first ever civilizations known to man is that of the ancient Egyptians. I believe they were Africans. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescafrancesca)
    I think this subject is too touchy as we all try to be politically correct and not appear to be 'racist'. I am not referring specifically to black people but it is probably very likely that some ethnicities are in general smarter than others as they - perhaps they have had more time to develop. Similar in a way how different dog breeds can learn and perform tricks faster than others
    Your arguement is flawed.

Unlike Canines, we as Humans have emerged from a far smaller Gene pool, possibly due to a near extinction of our ancestors.

As a result, genetically, we are almost identical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lust of a Gardener)
    Your arguement is flawed.

Unlike Canines, we as Humans have emerged from a far smaller Gene pool, possibly due to a near extinction of our ancestors.

As a result, genetically, we are almost identical.
    I am sorry but that is not true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    You do realise that one of the first ever civilizations known to man is that of the ancient Egyptians. I believe they were Africans. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Hm , looking at Nefertiti I doubt they were Negroids

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry but that is not true.
    A short explanation would suffice.

ReputationRep:
    Hm , looking at Nefertiti I doubt they were Negroids
    I don't think I said they were. I said they were Africans.

ReputationRep:
    Historically this is true. In the times of Segrigation in the USA it was proven that white girls did the best, with 'Black' and hispanic boys doing the worst. However, due to the idea of free education in multiple countries, there is no proof for this statement any more.

ReputationRep:
    So. What have black people invented then, hey?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.