The Student Room Group

Changing Courses

I wanted to change courses that I applied for at the University of Hull, so I phoned the university and I was told to write an email saying which course I'd like to change to.

I wrote the email including the course I would like to change to, my personal ID and the reason why I would like to change course.

I sent it off on the 11th of January and I haven't heard anything. On UCAS Track it still has the original course that I applied for (I haven't been accepted or rejected yet).

I'm just wondering if this sounds weird and if I should do something
Who was the recipient of the email? You might have emailed the wrong person, and therefore won't get a reply. If you have emailed the correct person/department than 9 days isn't that long a wait. Just be patient if you can. You could always give them a ring just to remind them of the situation.
Reply 2
PhoenixFortune
Who was the recipient of the email? You might have emailed the wrong person, and therefore won't get a reply. If you have emailed the correct person/department than 9 days isn't that long a wait. Just be patient if you can. You could always give them a ring just to remind them of the situation.

The person who I was talking to on phone gave me the email address to send the information to, so hopefully it got to the right place.

I suppose 9 days isn't that long but I'm just so eager to get a reply as it will be my insurance if I can change the course and get a place.

I'll give it a bit more time before I ring the university.

Thanks for your reply :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending