Turn on thread page Beta

Does my girl even love me ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, long story short,

was close for 2 years, but been serious for a year, i love her, and she says that she loves me, yet im the only one that attempts to talk to her, and she never bothers with me. i have to always text her, call her and if we ever meet, its would be me that has to arrange it, she'll never ask me to meet her.

the past month has been a madness, ive reached up a credit limit of 140 pound over her, and she doesnt really care about that and her excuse is that she cant top up her phone to talk to me, so i have to talk to her. ive also ****** up a lot in school, got into mad modes, drifted from a few friends and generally just devoted myself to her for what appears to be nothing. in the past shes basically nearly cheated on me 5 times, but has never actually done it, one of them times was in summer 09 she started to send promiscuous texts to one of my mates while i was on holiday, and being the good mate he is, he told me and then kept the texts she sent him, texts showed that she was literally gagging for him, the day before i came back from holiday, and stopped talking to him after.

when we're around people she will never talk to me, even thou i try alot to talk to her, yet all she does is air me, when i invite one of my mates over, she will talk non-stop with him, and continuously smile. i go out of my way just to speak to her on the phone at lunch, after school, etc, but its like her friends are more important that me, and she'll cut the phone quickly. when we do speak, i have to keep the convo alive, and ask her sometimes to say something random to me, which she can never do, and theres silence till i have to speak, she will also never say she loves me unless i say it to her first.

she always goes on about wanting to have a kid with me, and wanting to run away, yet i dont see how she can mean that with how she acts with me. i've never felt for someone like this and i do love her, but recentely i've just been feeling like a right mug with her, but i aint got a clue whats wrong with her ?

simmie ?

what do you lot think about this ?

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

I honestly don't think anyone will be able to tell if your girlfriend loves you on here though.

ReputationRep:
    Either she doesnt fancy you. Or she's playing very hard to get.

But she's not making you happy, so...

ReputationRep:
    Talk with her. Tell her how your feeling, that you feel like the relationship seems a bit one-sided.

She'll either change for the better or take it poorly and eventually lead to a split, whatever, at the end of the day you get some resolution.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, you sound just like a couple I know.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid.End of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    tl;dr
    ^

Im gunna go with....ummmmmm.. no, she doesnt love you. She's pregnant with your dad's baby, and is going to move to Australia to get away from you.
    Turn gay, it's the only option

ReputationRep:
    You both sound fairly awful. To answer your question, she doesn't really sound like she's bothered enough and definitely not worth any of this grief. It may be ultimatum time.

On the other hand, you sound completely clingy and desperate, which is not attractive. You can't blame her for running up a £140 phone bill in one month (WTF?). That was your own doing. As were your "mad modes" and your "devotion" and drifting away from friends - these are all things you have done to yourself, and things you should pull yourself out of doing. No girl is worth messing up at school for - especially a girl who isn't doing anything for you. Sort your life out and don't blame her for the mess you're making of things. Take responsibility.

You can blame her, however, for not putting anything into the relationship, and for nearly cheating on you. It's probably time you gave her a stern talking-to. And ignore any pretty words she may say - look to what she does rather than what she says.

ReputationRep:
    we can't solve your domestics, bro, soz.

ReputationRep:
    1) get a phone contract
    2) Try not talking to her 24/7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    tl;dr
    I'm a real newb sorry! What does tl;dr stand for?

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe she loves you... Sorry mate. But you can still tell her how you feel, as another member wrote, that the relationship is one-sided. See how she'll react. But I doubt she's serious about you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellafabulous)
    Get rid.End of!
    This

ReputationRep:
    you sound just like me, dump her (easier said than done, or i would have done so as well)

ReputationRep:
    sleep with all of her friends x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotCoco.)
    I'm a real newb sorry! What does tl;dr stand for?
    too long, didnt read..

i would say just dump her and get out, you seem to be losing an awful lot - socially, and financially and (from what you have sai can tell) are not really enjoying being with her, get out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joseph1991)
    sleep with all of her friends x
    lol:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    On the other hand, you sound completely clingy and desperate, which is not attractive. You can't blame her for running up a £140 phone bill in one month (WTF?). That was your own doing. As were your "mad modes" and your "devotion" and drifting away from friends - these are all things you have done to yourself, and things you should pull yourself out of doing. No girl is worth messing up at school for - especially a girl who isn't doing anything for you. Sort your life out and don't blame her for the mess you're making of things. Take responsibility.
    only because i love her, and if i dont talk to her, then no-one would talk to one another.

ReputationRep:
    If you'd like an honest opinion from someone in a similar situation... well, kind of similar... Then wait until tomorrow, and make use of that idea of running away together. If you can get her to make a solid plan with you, and start working towards that, then she's serious about you.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's just a selfish *****? That's what she sounds like. I mean yeah maybe she does love you (maybe she doesn't - no one here can tell you) but relationships should be more two way than your's sounds so even if she does love you, she has a funny way of showing it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.