Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I recently got a conditional offer from Kings for MSc Biomedical And molecular sciences research.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how I could get some sort of info with regards to the topics/syllabus tackled in the ´taught´part of the course. Info given on website and prospectus is pretty general - nothing specific.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying for my undergrad at king's, I can try and poke about on the internal web pages and see if I can find anything. If not, I would recommend sending an email to someone -perhaps admissions, or if there is someone specific mentioned in the prospectus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maltari86)
    Hi all,

I recently got a conditional offer from Kings for MSc Biomedical And molecular sciences research.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how I could get some sort of info with regards to the topics/syllabus tackled in the ´taught´part of the course. Info given on website and prospectus is pretty general - nothing specific.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!
    Which Uni are You coming from? What was Your average 1st/2nd year grades and If I may know, what conditional offer did they give you?

ReputationRep:
    I got a Second upper (2 :1) degree in BSc Chemistry and Biology at the University of Malta. Condition is that I get a 7.0 mark in an IELTS exam. I'm not really worried about it since English is our second language and we've always been taught all school subjects in english - I guess they just require an english qualification that's more internationally acknowledged than the normal Maltese A level results.

ReputationRep:
    when did u apply for the course and how long did they take to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my app. online on Sept 13th and got the offer on Jan 4th

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.