This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Can anyone give me any do-able research ideas/proposals? im like brain-dead.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Gender roles in soho night clubs
Structuration in suburban environments
Class and gender within the family environment
Changing attitudes to x in stratified class-segmented cities.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
To investigate the factors that lead to female success in education. If you decide on this and want to work together can you e-mail me at [email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I did mine on whether there had been partisan and class dealignment in my local area in regards to voting behavior.
I think that your best to do a topic that you've already studied or are going to study because it helps a lot!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
How about research into single-parent families - what people think of them, how they affect both children and parents, in what ways to they differ.
Or maybe gay parents adopting or having surrogeate children? This is very controvertial and furthermore, both can be fit under the A2 course category of "family".

Good luck x
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
To investigate the factors that lead to female success in education. If you decide on this and want to work together can you e-mail me at [email protected]
i am basically doing the same i am struggling as well on the methodolgy part of the coursework have you got any ideas my email address is [email protected]
Bumblebee3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did mine on the underachievement of boys within the educational system. Gender topics are good because there is a lot previous research you can refer to. However, I also took the theory and methods paper and my personal opinion is that one can achieve the same result on this for half the effort. Without wishing to sound cynical, the coursework requires a very narrow focus and the word limit is a joke (this was AQA.) I hated it!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
bjibp
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hi Ive chosen to do this topic for my coursework and i was just wondering if u could offer any advice on it at all? u can email me at [email protected] thanx xx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Is the culture of poverty an unescapable trap, trapping people into poverty
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Can anyone give me any do-able research ideas/proposals? im like brain-dead.
yeah secularzation
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Haz)
I did mine on the underachievement of boys within the educational system. Gender topics are good because there is a lot previous research you can refer to. However, I also took the theory and methods paper and my personal opinion is that one can achieve the same result on this for half the effort. Without wishing to sound cynical, the coursework requires a very narrow focus and the word limit is a joke (this was AQA.) I hated it!
ASL
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ASL
plz
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (262)
33.98%
No (509)
66.02%

Watched Threads