Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Mine was Edexcel, the hardest maths paper I've ever sat in my life :eek3:
    Looks like all boards made super hard c3 papers this time round :dry:
    damn rite they did....i did ccea and came out knowing exactly why i decided 2 repeat my c2.....needa bring my marks up as high as possible cause thers no chance i got an A in that!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I would give anything to have that lifestyle.

My bf's mum is pretty much like that. Obviously, she's brought up 3 kids, but she's never worked so has been a housewife.
    I'd do the same minus the kid thing lol. But then in this day and age one must provide for oneself, so it's not likely I'll be living a cushty life like that in the OP any time soon lol.
    I think people underestimate the difficulty of being a housewife. My mum was one with three kids (all under five at the same time at one point!), and I admire her very much for it. I'd count housewife as a valuable job, although I know many here wouldn't.

Your lifestyle sounds good, OP, but I think I'd get restless and demotivated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Mine was Edexcel, the hardest maths paper I've ever sat in my life :eek3:
    Looks like all boards made super hard c3 papers this time round :dry:
    omg! I sat the paper! Think I failed it badly! :/

ReputationRep:
    I'd be dead of boredom in a month.

ReputationRep:
    I may be lazy but that sounds like my dream. Just to lay about all day and read all the books I want to read, and watch all the television series I've been meaning to watch, ect, ect. I would seriously never get bored.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.