Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR (MEI) Mathematics C3 20/01/2010 watch

• View Poll Results: How did you find the paper?
    Easy
    19.12%
    OK-ish
    41.18%
    Hard
    36.76%
    I'm not sure/ i didnt take the exam/ ?
    2.94%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by suzi!)
    Hmm.. i'm not sure actually, i think it usually takes a couple of months for the mark schemes to come online (we'll have probably forgotten it all by then! :rolleyes:) but the grade boundaries should come up quite soon.
    And it definitely isn't sad..!! :p: well at leat i hope not because the AQA grade boundaries were released today and i was looking through them with great interest :p:!

I know what you mean. I always do it. I remember one question me and my friends all did in decision maths. None of us knew how to do it in the exam. I ended up fudging it by drawing an extra part of a grid that wasn't printed on the question paper and then fitting in my cascade diagram. And my friend outrageiously actually wrote under the question why the question was wrong!

Turns out we just read the question wrong Found out like a year later when my friend was revising for his resits.

ReputationRep:
    Well I feel dumb next to you clever lot! Got 45/100 for C3, so I was definitely one of the ones who hated the paper.

Gonna resit for definite, hopefully it will be easier in the summer....

Well done btw guys!

ReputationRep:
    What does it say on everyones results paper as the element code/module code? I'm so eager to find out my coursework mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rick4236)
    What does it say on everyones results paper as the element code/module code? I'm so eager to find out my coursework mark.
    Your school will have the unmoderated coursework mark and probably the final one as well.

ReputationRep:
    86% C3 yey! (100% for coursework)

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is interested i have uploaded a copy of this c3 paper (january 2010) together with the markscheme and examiners report.

Enjoy!

(If you find this useful a positive rep would be greatly appreciated!! :p:)
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf OCR MEI Jan 2010 C3 Paper & Markscheme.pdf (315.3 KB, 208 views)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.