Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find it ? I found it horrible. I messed up on the first question. What did you guys find hard? x

ReputationRep:
    I found it okay, apart from the stupid bloody washing machine thing. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Oh i found that okay. Apart from the first question ( i didnt read it properly). You know for the last question about solar heating, did u put 0.75 and then 10?

ReputationRep:
    I put 0.75. And then 2, because 1.5 kWh/J (can't remember) that was needed is 2 x 0.75. I think.

ReputationRep:
    I found it ok, I don't think I did that well in hindsight, hopefully I can improve from my B.

ReputationRep:
    It was ok.. my teacher said that it wasn't a difficult paper so the grade boundaries will be about 33/4 for an A*. For the solar i put 0.75 and 2m. What did you put for how much it would cool in the next 20 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-strawberry-x)
    It was ok.. my teacher said that it wasn't a difficult paper so the grade boundaries will be about 33/4 for an A*. For the solar i put 0.75 and 2m. What did you put for how much it would cool in the next 20 minutes?
    I went for 18°c, as that was what one of the other cans stopped cooling down at, guessed it was room temperature.

ReputationRep:
    ohh i put 11 degrees lol. i guessed errr i did soo bad. im sooo depressed. I hope i did alrite in chemistry and biology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_kittie)
    ohh i put 11 degrees lol. i guessed errr i did soo bad. im sooo depressed. I hope i did alrite in chemistry and biology!
    I'm sure you did fine don't be depressed, nothing you can do about it now :moon:

ReputationRep:
    True, but im in year 11, so i wont be able to retake in june. As i would be doin add science :'(

ReputationRep:
    how did yous end up doing? x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 15, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.