Turn on thread page Beta

Hottest Sky Sports New Presenter? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sky Sports News is full of hot female presenters but who do you like best?

My fave is Natalie Sawyer. A totally gorgeous natural beauty With big boobs too

picture of her
    http://www.puntosport.net/puntosport...lie_sawyer.jpg

ReputationRep:
    deffo your one, georgie thompson is over rated i must say

ReputationRep:
    Has to be Chloe Everton, she does the Your On Sky Sports! after big matches with some old fellas, not many pics of her so you gotta watch her on Sky but here's one.

ReputationRep:
    http://tvnewsroom.co.uk/images/thumb...llie-clode.jpg

Millie clode mmm:p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't think of her name but the ginger one is absolutely gorgeous. Natalie Sawyer is engaged to Sam Matterface, the presenter with the big nose so I'm now put off her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrookedLegs)
    Can't think of her name but the ginger one is absolutely gorgeous. Natalie Sawyer is engaged to Sam Matterface, the presenter with the big nose so I'm now put off her.
    I know. Its a travesty them being together. He is such a geek. Lucky ******* though

ReputationRep:
    The one that goes out with Dec :coma: also Simon (we share the same birthday :love:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robofish999)
    I know. Its a travesty them being together. He is such a geek. Lucky ******* though
    Don't hate the geeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Push)
    Has to be Chloe Everton, she does the Your On Sky Sports! after big matches with some old fellas, not many pics of her so you gotta watch her on Sky but here's one.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be Jeff.

ReputationRep:
    was going to say natalie sawyer but not happy about her being engaged to that sam guy. She looks about 5 years older than him anyway!

And re: big boobs, wasn't she pregnant??

Millie clode definitely hottest. She oozes class. Chloe could just be another standard night-out-on-the-town-getting-hammered girl from the looks of her!

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely go with Natalie. Absolute travesty that she's engaged to Sam, what she sees in him beside lame humour I dont know. Georgie was hot when she first started, but not as much these days imo. Charlotte Jackson would be a close second behind Nat.

ReputationRep:
    Jeff Shreeves.

Merson a close second.

ReputationRep:
    She isnt on sky sports or a sports presenter... she isn't even from this country... but Melissa Theuriau can not be defeated

It's gotta be Millie Clode. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    enough said :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Natalie Sawyer does it for me. So much so, I might just bash one out right now.

Sam Matterface, you lucky *******. I never knew these two were dating/engaged/whatever...

ReputationRep:
    Charlie Nicholas and Tony Cottee..
    What a combo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    She isnt on sky sports or a sports presenter... she isn't even from this country... but Melissa Theuriau can not be defeated
    lurvely skin tone tbh. She's hot, there's no mistaking that :yep:
    I would ejaculate just from hearing her soothing Francais accente.

ReputationRep:
    Natalie

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.