The Student Room Group
i had an interview for AF today, all they do is ak you about your work, what you like about the subject and why you want to do and things like that, its basicly a chat lol! hope this help XD
good luck :biggrin:
Reply 2
It depends where you're applying to but mine was very informal when I had it last year, really just like a chat so there's no need to panic.. I didn't even sit down for the interview, haha.
One tutor looked through portfolios while another took me and another applicant on a tour of the campus, then when we got back they basically looked through the portfolio work and asked me to explain some of the pieces and asked questions such as what artists/designers influenced me and what I could bring to the course/what I thought I could learn from it.. that was basically it. The actual interview took about 15-20 minutes :]
As eerikaa said above (I'm guessing they were describing their ravensbourne interview!), the one I went to was very relaxed. They don't try and catch you out by asking difficult questions or anything. 1 teacher and 1 student interviewed me. I was asked to pick a best and worst piece from my portfolio and talk about them.

Latest