Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

OFFICE Shoe Store watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi I was wondering if anyone works at this store as there will be a new store opening in Sheffield.

1. How much do they pay you in terms of wages and salary?
    2. What is needed to work there (e.g. work experience etc)?
    3. Do you wear uniform?

Thanks all answers are appreciated. X

ReputationRep:
    HI

Office pay £4.70/h + commision for runners 'sales assistants'
    £6/h for cashier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tdokyi)
    HI

Office pay £4.70/h + commision for runners 'sales assistants'
    £6/h for cashier
    how does the commission work?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh no idea I started work in Office in Westfield (god blessed me with a job) at the begining of May. I get paid at the end of June will reply then. Atmosphere is great just the pay and some customers may be rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    Hi I was wondering if anyone works at this store as there will be a new store opening in Sheffield.

1. How much do they pay you in terms of wages and salary?
    2. What is needed to work there (e.g. work experience etc)?
    3. Do you wear uniform?

Thanks all answers are appreciated. X
    hey I was just wondering if you applied online or went into one of their shops. As there website says to go to their shops but I am confused about it as some people applied online. (sales assistant role)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milly11341)
    Hi!!
    I have been working at Office for 2 months now and i get £5.15 an hour. I have had no experience in anything whatsoever and they still hired me We wear our own clothes and get discount off shoes.
    I personally find my branch in Bath not very good as the people aren't very nice to new people so am thinking of moving.
    Hope this helped!
    I am applying for a job at office,do you have any tips that would help me make my application stand out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.