Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

who makes the designs for a church, are they all old school from back in the day or are the modern works made too look old, im sure someone should have taken more care when making this one

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thats going straight into my next R.S lesson. Cheers (Y)

ReputationRep:
    It is portraying a Christian boy doing his daily duties.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA! oh thats hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

(Original post by sandeep90)
    It is portraying a Christian boy doing his daily duties.
    Catholic boy

ReputationRep:
    ahahhahahhaha. i think he is supposed to be blessing him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

who makes the designs for a church, are they all old school from back in the day or are the modern works made too look old, im sure someone should have taken more care when making this one
    hes giving him a head massage and the guy behind with the staff is telling him how to do it...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    its their intiation into the ancient and honourable role of an alter boy, either that or he's earning some pocket money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Catholic boy
    Possibly

ReputationRep:
    I think it is portraying the boy being Confirmed by the priest. It does look a bit strange but that's generally what Confirmation looks like from that angle lol.

And yes, probably a Catholic boy

ReputationRep:
    This window can be found in the Pope's private quarters (no pun intended) for his viewing pleasure (pun intended that time).

ReputationRep:
    i believe its showing a criminal offense

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing Catholic.. ? Good boy then. ^

:lol: yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Brix were ****

ReputationRep:
    What an innocent design *looks away*

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    a good boy whose having his head massaged.

ReputationRep:
    nobody seems to have noticed that it actually appears the young boy is performing oral sex on the priest? look at it, his head is right down there next to the priests penis and the priest is holding his head in two hands. Is that not a typical position from which to administer a blowjob?
    also if you look very closely the priest appears to have a sort of "oh yeah......oh **** yeah, keep going, oh god don't stop you dirty little ******* sinner" smile on his face.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.