Turn on thread page Beta

Ibizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza Yay or Nay???? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so I'm considering a holiday to Ibiza in the late summer holidays with my sister as an 18th birthday present. Probably end of august/begining of September.

The hotel is: Hotel garbi Ibiza & Spa.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_R...c_Islands.html

In Playa de en Bossa. So If you have beeeen tell me what you think of the place and how was your holiday??
    Is it super chavy and packed out?

:p: cheeeeers.

ReputationRep:
    My sister went to Playa de en Bossa last summer and LOVED IT! If you don't mind taking £100s spending money and paying ridiculous amounts to get into clubs and pay for drinks, I think it should be a good holiday! xx

Chav-ay

ReputationRep:
    Amnesia-that will be all

ReputationRep:
    Nay

ReputationRep:
    Nay, simply because of prices, haven't been there myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giggles128)
    Hey, so I'm considering a holiday to Ibiza in the late summer holidays with my sister as an 18th birthday present. Probably end of august/begining of September.

In Playa de en Bossa. So If you have beeeen tell me what you think of the place and how was your holiday??

ITs ayt it puts the YAAAY in jagerbomb so yeh, there are quite a few chavs but they all mind der own business...:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giggles128)

Yes. If you like the music that your going to hear there, you'll love it.

ReputationRep:
    If you know its your kinda thing and are willing to pay a lot for it (club entry and drinks is extortionate) then go.
    Its on my list of things to do before I die - clubs abroad are wayyyy better than ours here!

ReputationRep:
    Go to JET apartments instead, thank me later

ReputationRep:
    Chavzilla or is that Malia

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.