Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what can i wear with this all saints shirt? Clueless!! watch

ReputationRep:

I bought this shirt from all saints today in the sale its a slightly different colour (cant find a true pic) it's cream with pale grey pinstripes.

I love it so much, but I have no idea what bottoms to wear with it!!
    any help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I'd just wear leggings or tight skinnies, with boots. No point in making the bottom complicated if the top's so intricate!

ReputationRep:
    dark skinny jeans or leggings?

ReputationRep:
    Dark skinny jeans and a waistcoat (over the top, obviously lol) and boots ...maybe a hat...?
    love the top btw...gorgeous xx

ReputationRep:
    Dark blue/black skinnies with black boots?

ReputationRep:
    Black leggings and black boots. I wouldn't wear jeans tbh, it looks long enough.

ReputationRep:
    Dark or grey skinny jeans, dark boots, maybe a waist coat or even a waist cincher or if you didn't want to cover much of it up, maybe a grey pattern scarf like this and some nice bangles

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear skinny jeans rather than leggings as the front doesn't look quite long enough. I'd go with a chunky waist belt too depending on how well it fits you. Love it btw, absolutely gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryob)
    I'd wear skinny jeans rather than leggings as the front doesn't look quite long enough.
    This. If you wore it with mid blue jeans you could wear tan boots, and if you wore it with dark blue/black jeans you could wear darker boots.. It's all about the footwear :p:

ReputationRep:
    saint on the north sinner on the south

ReputationRep:
    Obviously, dark skinnies has been said and that'd be fabulous. If you're looking for more options, you could pair it with a nice-looking pencil skirt in pinstripe or a colour that matches, or knee-long pinstripe trousers.

By the way, is this the shirt you have? I thought I recognized it from Fashion for Nerds, and when I went back to look I saw that the shirt Audi has is indeed from All Saints. I think she's worn that shirt more than just that once, too, so you could look for that for inspiration, and she wears a lot of clothing in that quirky, sorta meanswear-steampunk inspired style with a lot of dramatic/interesting shapes, so her blog is excellent to check out if you like that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Leggings (calf-length) and some killer statement heels. And a tiered necklace.

ReputationRep:
    i had a weird thought that jeggings and a black waistcoat and black boots would look awesome with it, if not jack sparrow-esque

ReputationRep:
    Soz Laurence Llewelyn Bowen.

ReputationRep:
    Either black leggings with knee high boots (in brown or black) with a think waist belt, or black skinny jeans, black ankle boots and chunky bangles.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.