Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJN)
    Ah ok thanks, in my acknowledgement email it says that they will try to get back to everyone by the end of January, so I had hoped to hear back. I guess with the extended UCAS deadline etc. and stuff it might be another few weeks.

Has anyone received rejections from imperial for physics yet?
    I wanna know about this as well, all i have is an acknowledgement and i have no idea if i'm just in the big pile of people they are going to mass reject. So frustrating when i see lots of other people being invited for interviews and getting offers :mad:

ReputationRep:
    hey, guys just got a letter from imperial saying I was unsuccesful for physics but they would like to consider me for geophysics ..Iam a bit confused on what to do..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rbnphlp)
    hey, guys just got a letter from imperial saying I was unsuccesful for physics but they would like to consider me for geophysics ..Iam a bit confused on what to do..
    Maybe you could accept the offer and then when you get there try and switch to physics

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind me being nosy...what scores were you predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamchop7)
    If you don't mind me being nosy...what scores were you predicted?
    A*AA

ReputationRep:
    A*AA
    Wow thats good man.

I don't feel as bad for being rejected as well then.

I applied to Imperial for Physics and was rejected yesterday as well. I take IB and is predicted 39/45.

Where else did you apply? Or are you thinking of doing geophysics in Imperial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamchop7)
    Wow thats good man.

I don't feel as bad for being rejected as well then.

I applied to Imperial for Physics and was rejected yesterday as well. I take IB and is predicted 39/45.

Where else did you apply?

Its in my sig
    Or are you thinking of doing geophysics in Imperial?
    naah I dont think I'm interested in that course ,sorry to hear about the rejection I know how it feels:console:

ReputationRep:
    Its in my sig

naah I dont think I'm interested in that course ,sorry to hear about the rejection I know how it feels:console:
    Sorry, I'm probably intruding here as well, but do you mind me asking how long after your interview you heard from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harcourt)
    Sorry, I'm probably intruding here as well, but do you mind me asking how long after your interview you heard from them?
    never had one :sigh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.