Turn on thread page Beta

Absolutely screwed up!! need advice now. watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but I really don't think you're going to get her back now. What you did was unforgivable. Maybe if you were in a long term relationship there would be a possibilty if working things out because you have history together and foundations to build up on. But you were only with her for a few weeks. She's just going to write you off as a bad guy and move on. As she should.

ReputationRep:
    What an ironic username you have...

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her she's mental and that none of that stuff ever happened. Or you will get her sectioned.

The problems of alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that terrible. Everyone has got totally ****-faced and done stupid things.
    What is her friend you got with saying?
    Gotta be the perfect guy now and show consideration for her. Take her out, spoil her, win her back.

Liking the username btw... doesn't help your cause much admittedly.

ReputationRep:
    tbh, i shouldnt really say this cos im a girl and id hate to have this done to me...but i bet her mate isnt getting a b0ll0cking like you are!
    explain to her that it was a mistake and that you really like her. Buy her a big bunch of roses and a banner that reads 'im an idiot and im sorry' and sit outside her house til she forgives you
    and next time you get drunk...dont get off with her mates lol
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Innately_Hedonistic)
    Been seeing a girl for a few weeks. It WAS going really well. Then i ****** up, ended up getting ridiculously drunk and getting with one of her mates. She doesn't know what to do, but is willing to give me another chance..

Her friends hate me (fair enough)

But i regret what happened so much, i cant even remember it tbh. How do i fix this? How can i win trust back?

I want to be in a relationship with her.
    You just can't, because you can't change the past, right? It's all up to her now. If she'll forgive you then you should NEVER end up so drunk again.

ReputationRep:
    You did wrong, but then again so did her mate!!! I think you need to apologise BIG time and be really caring but mean it!

ReputationRep:
    She’s’ already willing to give you a second chance, something you should be grateful for. As for how you ‘fix’ things, there’s no magic cure, just reward her for her trust in you.

Explain to her that you was wrong in doing what you did. Don’t hide from it, let her get angry; just take the responsibility for your own actions. Beyond that, if she forgives you, then spend your time together truthfully and honestly. Show her with actions and not words how affectionate you are. Good luck.

P.s
    The best thing you can do is be honest with yourself from now on.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm. First of all don't tell her you don't really remember kissing her friend that makes it worse. Secondly APOLOGISE,tell her how you feel about her, if you want to gain her trust back you have to as honest as possible. Eventually ask her out. IF she says yes,(btw while waiting for her response dont text her/ ring her loads that's just annoying), take her somewhere really nice DON'T GET DRUNK, spoil her and it might work out!

Btw i don't approve of your actions, but as guys usually do something silly when seeing a girl they like... i think you should be given a second chance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.