Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Housemate keeps hiding her tin foil from me Watch

ReputationRep:
    Omg I'm so annoyed at this. I saw my housemate come out of her room earlier carrying tin foil into the kitchen to make dinner. She obviously hides it in there because I kept using it without asking. That's not the point though, because she never pulls up the blinds and I always take the bins out, so she owes me a bit of effing tin-foil if I'm honest.

I really feel like going into her room while she's out and taking a massive piece and using it when I cook.

Do you think I should speak to her about it?

ReputationRep:
    Buy your own tin foil you stingy mare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    I agree with this (and like the way it was said!)

Edit:
    And I've just seen your other thread, and you're either a troll or a psycho. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Buy some tin foil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    (Original post by Aack)
    I agree with this (and like the way it was said!)
    Ditto!

It is hardly expensive and to be honest, your housemate doesn't have to let you use her things, especially if you take advantage by using it without asking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clytheroe)

I really feel like going into her room while she's out and taking a massive piece and using it when I cook.
    Well you already go in there and route around her drawers, so why not!

ReputationRep:
    You're quite amusing actually, keep up the good work. Take all that *****'s tin foil, teach her a lesson for not pulling the blinds up! YEAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supersteiger)
    You're quite amusing actually, keep up the good work. Take all that *****'s tin foil, teach her a lesson for not pulling the blinds up! YEAH!

Lol, true (y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clytheroe)
    Omg I'm so annoyed at this. I saw my housemate come out of her room earlier carrying tin foil into the kitchen to make dinner. She obviously hides it in there because I kept using it without asking. That's not the point though, because she never pulls up the blinds and I always take the bins out, so she owes me a bit of effing tin-foil if I'm honest.

Do you think I should speak to her about it?

I'm very glad I don't live with you. You sound like such a pain in the arse.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she needs it to keep the aliens from reading her thoughts, ever thought about that miss selfish.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you should have a tin foil duel? to decide who should be ruler of the tin foil....hey, why not go all out and wrap yourself in tin foil to look like a knight then challenge your housemate to a duel when she walks into the kitchen.
    thanks for the laugh
    on a more serious note....buy some tin foil?? put your name on it?
    alternatively, get a life and dont post such trival things on the internet without expecting to get sarcastic answers

ReputationRep:
    obvious troll os obvious

ReputationRep:
    Iceland. 15m. £1. Do it.

ReputationRep:
    hey, you were the one complaining about your house mates and blinds.

I could understand your complaints but the tin foil is ridiculous. I'd hide my tin foil if people started using my stuff without asking.

Maybe they don't want to share the tin foil because you smashed their plates. And I think you have some issues with PRIVACY. You always seem to be going in or wanting to go in people's rooms and drawers.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I ran out of tinfoil the other day and when I went to tesco they only had value one which said not to put it in the oven - wtf? what else are you going to do with it (except make brain-reading-ray proof hats). I feel your pain.

Well actually I don't because you're a troll.

ReputationRep:
    Christ.

Blinds and bins are just manners. But if you're nicking stuff from her without asking, that's called stealing. No wonder she hides it. I'd do the same if I were her.

ReputationRep:
    so, youve smashed your housemates plates up and *****ed at them for having the freedom tot stay up until 3am, and you think that they will be nice enough to give you tin foil? You kept using it without asking her :| How expensive is it to buy your own tin foil?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if she thought you were less of a psycho she'd probably give you some.
    She probably thinks you're going to wrap yourself in it to hide from the aliens.

ReputationRep:
    You take the bins OUT? What the **** are you doing leaving the kitchen *****tits?

ReputationRep:
    wait wait i just thought of the best idea ever...

BUY YOUR OWN FOIL WHORE

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.