Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    just wondering if anyone else has the same 'problem' as me. Im a guy, 18, with thick brown hair. My eyebrows however are anything but thick, you can see each individual hair close up. They have always been relatively sparse, but with hitting puberty and all that, the hairs darkened and now look quite obvious - especially in winter when my skin is paler. My left one is worse, as I have to sort of organise the hairs so that they overlap and look more like a complete eyebrow. I can see a few darkening hairs coming through, but not real high density. DO you think they'll just develop over time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mchammer)
    Hey,
    just wondering if anyone else has the same 'problem' as me. Im a guy, 18, with thick brown hair. My eyebrows however are anything but thick, you can see each individual hair close up. They have always been relatively sparse, but with hitting puberty and all that, the hairs darkened and now look quite obvious - especially in winter when my skin is paler. My left one is worse, as I have to sort of organise the hairs so that they overlap and look more like a complete eyebrow. I can see a few darkening hairs coming through, but not real high density. DO you think they'll just develop over time?
    i think it should grow over time. But if you feel you're losing hair in that area then i'm not too sure about that. My mums friend has 'sparse' eyebrows too, she has dry flakes of skin in between the hairs - i dont know if you can call this dandruff but its a reason for some of the hair falling off

Well i'lll you one thing, insider info (nahh not really :p: ) We have these eyebrow pencils which we use to fill some gaps in and to brush them into shape! They'lll be perfect for you i guess. Hehe dont be afraid of their sleek feminine shape, go for it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.