Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone recognise this boy? watch

ReputationRep:
    Aaron Carter, why?

ReputationRep:
    He looks like Dawson from Dawson's Creek.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Aaron Carter, as soon as other people said him, that song "I WANT CANDY" came into my head

(Original post by modini)
    :rofl:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    What's the website with the clues? Oh and it's Aaron Carter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_Puff_Fairy)
    What's the website with the clues? Oh and it's Aaron Carter
    If you want to read the journal it starts here (bear in mind that none of it's actually true, but it's a good story anyway). The website that was linked to it later is here. It has hidden links to get to the various pages, but none of it really means anything unless you've read the journal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    If you want to read the journal it starts here (bear in mind that none of it's actually true, but it's a good story anyway). The website that was linked to it later is here. It has hidden links to get to the various pages, but none of it really means anything unless you've read the journal.
    Cool thanks, will give it a go

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the kid from Home Alone.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Aaron Carter.

Don't see the Macaulay Culkin reference at all :s

ReputationRep:
    its aaron carter

ReputationRep:
    An adolescent Russell Howard =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    I already explained, I read this very old livejournal, to cut a long story short it was a fictional story but this was never revealed by the person who wrote it. The website with all those pictures was linked to the journal, and supposedly the website contains hidden meanings and stuff related to the story in the journal, but I can't really figure it out... I thought knowing who the boy was might be a clue.
    ahh right, sorry i only read the first few posts thoroughly i must have missed your previous explanation. Wow, that sounds quite interesting. Hope you figure it out! x

ReputationRep:
    The lad in Home Alone.

ReputationRep:
    looks bareeee like barack obama

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.