The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pkonline
I use my blog mainly cos I'm soooo bored so I write any random rubbish down lol. I guess it's a cool way of writing down thought and memories so that you can look back at them later on! Or, if like me, you have a poor memory, you can use it to help u remember things lol :biggrin:.

lol
ptitelyonnaise69.skyblog.com
its the bestest blog everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply 22
Maybe this is just me, and sorry if this offends anyone, but I think it's really quite arrogant to have a blog or livejournal.

To think your life is so interesting that you have to type it up online, describing how you went to the pub with Craig and Joanne?! *snore*

I'd rather watch paint dry.
pepper
Maybe this is just me, and sorry if this offends anyone, but I think it's really quite arrogant to have a blog or livejournal.

To think your life is so interesting that you have to type it up online, describing how you went to the pub with Craig and Joanne?! *snore*

I'd rather watch paint dry.

LOL I DONT DO THAT I TLK ABOUT STUFF I LIKE
FOR EXEMPLE FOOTBALL , CARS , CINEMA , TV PROGRAM....
Reply 24
*old thread syndrome*

i have a blog, most of its full of random ramblings + very few of my friends know i have it. i keep it as much to remind myself of things i've done + it's full of pictures and little bits and pieces.

and you never know who could leave you a note or comment (like my bf who saw i lived in the same place as him, we then found out we went to the same college, had form rooms opposite each other, went to the same bars, liked the same bands etc. and one thing led to another)

lou xxx
Reply 25
tammypotato
LOL I DONT DO THAT I TLK ABOUT STUFF I LIKE
FOR EXEMPLE FOOTBALL , CARS , CINEMA , TV PROGRAM....

Wow, I'm feeling thrilled already.

As a personal record, I don't think it's a bad idea, but it is slightly narcissistic to have it available for anyone and everyone to read.

Latest

Trending

Trending